Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby JacenXtreme » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:47 pm

DOOMPiter wrote:I remember seeing a Classic DOOM handed D64 Pistol, but where? I don't seem to remember what forum post included one, anyone can give a lil' help to find the it?


I know it was made by JoeyTD, but, I dunno how to get it back.
JacenXtreme
 
Joined: 10 Feb 2017
Location: USA
Discord: JacenXTreme#3231
Twitch ID: BadEagle226
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby DOOMPiter » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:24 pm

NeonLights95 wrote:
DOOMPiter wrote:I remember seeing a Classic DOOM handed D64 Pistol, but where? I don't seem to remember what forum post included one, anyone can give a lil' help to find the it?


I know it was made by JoeyTD, but, I dunno how to get it back.

Oh yeah, JoeyTD. And the dead link? someone has GOT to have the Image. The link died a few years ago, asking JoeyTD for putting up new links for whatever he made probably won't hurt a bit... Or atleast finding a archived link of sorts.
User avatar
DOOMPiter
Engineer
 
Joined: 03 Nov 2019
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby JoeyTD » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:09 pm

DOOMPiter wrote:
NeonLights95 wrote:
DOOMPiter wrote:I remember seeing a Classic DOOM handed D64 Pistol, but where? I don't seem to remember what forum post included one, anyone can give a lil' help to find the it?


I know it was made by JoeyTD, but, I dunno how to get it back.

Oh yeah, JoeyTD. And the dead link? someone has GOT to have the Image. The link died a few years ago, asking JoeyTD for putting up new links for whatever he made probably won't hurt a bit... Or atleast finding a archived link of sorts.

Sorry for not fixing up those old links and I lost like half the work I posted on that topic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
JoeyTD
BeardedDoomGuy everywhere else
 
Joined: 06 Apr 2009
Location: Map 33

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby DOOMPiter » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:01 pm

I know it was made by JoeyTD, but, I dunno how to get it back.

Oh yeah, JoeyTD. And the dead link? someone has GOT to have the Image. The link died a few years ago, asking JoeyTD for putting up new links for whatever he made probably won't hurt a bit... Or atleast finding a archived link of sorts.

Sorry for not fixing up those old links and I lost like half the work I posted on that topic.

Thanks Joey, real cool! :D

Edit: Fixed the broken Quotes
User avatar
DOOMPiter
Engineer
 
Joined: 03 Nov 2019
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby CaptainNurbles » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:50 am

Anybody have any centered Enforcer sprites, like from Realm667? Always enjoyed the look of that gun but I'm needing it centered.

CaptainNurbles
 
Joined: 27 Jan 2018
Location: The Deepest Reaches of Space
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby ljwon_1 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:34 pm

unused pistol made by Cage and modified by HellCattX.
There were other forms besides the basic form. (Laser, Silencer)
https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=26734&start=15

Does anyone have it?
Last edited by ljwon_1 on Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ljwon_1
 
Joined: 07 Dec 2018
Location: Republic of Korea, Chongju

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby spforce » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:36 am

is there is a HXRTC HUD mod for Project Brutality 3.0? (the 3.0 development version this one) : https://github.com/pa1nki113r/Project_Brutality
i am using the HXRTC HUD for projecr brutality 2.03a , and it does work but the problem is project brutality 3.0 got some new weapons the older 2.03a version did not had , this means i cannot switch to these weapons by numbers keybinds
the only way i can use the new weapons added is by using mouse 3 to scroll it up or down the mouse3 button so i can go around them and its not nice and good you cannot in sec switch weapons in number buttons
spforce
 
Joined: 31 Jan 2014

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby DOOMPiter » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:09 am

I'm once again asking for finding a sprite sheet i saw a lot YET i forgot where. This time being a full body WOLF3D John Romero boss spritesheet, now i forgot where or what forum that was posted on, but i'm sure someone might know...
User avatar
DOOMPiter
Engineer
 
Joined: 03 Nov 2019
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Unknown_Horse » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:23 pm

DOOMPiter wrote:I'm once again asking for finding a sprite sheet i saw a lot YET i forgot where. This time being a full body WOLF3D John Romero boss spritesheet, now i forgot where or what forum that was posted on, but i'm sure someone might know...

Do you mean the one with Romero in the mecha armor?
User avatar
Unknown_Horse
 
Joined: 10 Nov 2020
Location: My house (maybe)
Discord: Unknown_Horse#2358

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby DOOMPiter » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:27 pm

Unknown_Horse wrote:
DOOMPiter wrote:I'm once again asking for finding a sprite sheet i saw a lot YET i forgot where. This time being a full body WOLF3D John Romero boss spritesheet, now i forgot where or what forum that was posted on, but i'm sure someone might know...

Do you mean the one with Romero in the mecha armor?

Eh... Close, but it's without armor, just normal clothes.
User avatar
DOOMPiter
Engineer
 
Joined: 03 Nov 2019
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Peccatum Mihzamiz » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:03 am

I am working on a map and would like to place some statues in it. I could of course go for petrified grey monsters or something like that, but was wondering if anybody has any statue sprites or models they would like to share?

I have two places in mind where I would like to place statues: a throne room with lots of wood, not too dark (screenshot of wip here: https://twitter.com/Peccatum666/status/1351668979748777984), and an outdoor forest area with lots of grass and trees. Thanks in advance for any replies!

You can send me PM's but I will unfortunately be unable to reply to you, still being a member with only a few posts and all that. I am also still figuring out posting screenshots and properly formatting posts, my apologies.
User avatar
Peccatum Mihzamiz
 
Joined: 20 Oct 2020

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Cherno » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:17 pm

@Peccatum Mihzamiz Here are some statues:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15080&p=1150268&hilit=statue#p1150268
viewtopic.php?p=1112758#p1112758
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15080&p=971737&hilit=statue#p971737
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15080&p=722029&hilit=statue#p722029

Also, Blood has quite a few statues, so it may be worth looking for a mod that has these (or rip them yourself).
User avatar
Cherno
 
Joined: 06 Dec 2016

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Peccatum Mihzamiz » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:30 am

Dear @Cherno, thank you very much, I'm liking these statues!

I indeed love the Spriting Carnival thread, altough finding things scattered across the hundreds of pages with screenshots that are slowly all stopping to work can sometimes be a bit daunting to me :). I'll continue to do some more searching across the forum for 'statue' as well :).
User avatar
Peccatum Mihzamiz
 
Joined: 20 Oct 2020

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Unknown_Horse » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:22 am

DOOMPiter wrote:
Unknown_Horse wrote:
DOOMPiter wrote:I'm once again asking for finding a sprite sheet i saw a lot YET i forgot where. This time being a full body WOLF3D John Romero boss spritesheet, now i forgot where or what forum that was posted on, but i'm sure someone might know...

Do you mean the one with Romero in the mecha armor?

Eh... Close, but it's without armor, just normal clothes.

I haven't seen those, i have only seen ones with Romero in the mecha armor in Doom Ware, maybe those could be useful.
User avatar
Unknown_Horse
 
Joined: 10 Nov 2020
Location: My house (maybe)
Discord: Unknown_Horse#2358

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Molten Ice » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:16 pm

Does anyone have sprites of a giant ant or other giant insects?
User avatar
Molten Ice
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2021
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit

PreviousNext

Return to Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests