Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby osjclatchford » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:28 am

silentzora wrote:Would someone mind reworking these kick sprites to look like Ranger (Quake 1)? Thanks in advance.

Done that already... Just rip it out of this https://www.moddb.com/mods/osjcs-quake- ... nto-heresy with my blessing...
osjclatchford

Postby NotAPortalKit » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:19 pm

Somebody have smooth centered alternate shotgun pump? (Aka, the one seen in the riot gun, but smooth?)
NotAPortalKit
touhou is fun

Discord: qwertsgpt#1924

Postby osjclatchford » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:00 am

Do you mean the classic doom shotgun pumping whilst centred, like the d64 shotgun?
*edit*
like this:
sg_pump_centre_OSJC_2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
osjclatchford

Postby Superdave938 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:10 pm

Can someone improve this Doomguy hand?:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Superdave938

Discord: Super dave 938#5495

Postby NotAPortalKit » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:30 am

osjclatchford wrote:Do you mean the classic doom shotgun pumping whilst centred, like the d64 shotgun?
*edit*
like this:

Thanks!
Also, are there more sprites that you're good to give away?
NotAPortalKit
touhou is fun

Discord: qwertsgpt#1924

Postby osjclatchford » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:04 am

NotAPortalKit wrote:
osjclatchford wrote:Do you mean the classic doom shotgun pumping whilst centred, like the d64 shotgun?
*edit*
like this:

Thanks!
Also, are there more sprites that you're good to give away?

Of the classic shotty? Well I have an anim of the shotgun pump on the right instead of the left. Sorta Duke style... But do you mean more or different weapons? Different stuff altogether? Just send me a pm of stuff you want or need and I'll send it over if I got it... Or have a crack at making it if I think I can...
osjclatchford

Postby ASO3000 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:12 am

Cheers, is anybody able to doomify these sprites?
ASO3000

Postby CeeJay » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:35 pm

Could somebody make pickup/world sprites of the weapons from Last Rites (including pistol)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rd922jzlj ... s.zip/file

This is my, ahem, franken-sprited attempt: Image
CeeJay

Postby Ac!d » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:09 am

CeeJay wrote:Could somebody make pickup/world sprites of the weapons from Last Rites (including pistol)

I found the pickup sprite for the 'nuke' from JOHN GOODMAN'S X-DECATHLON, the only problem is that the sprite is pretty dark, so then I made it more "visible".
nuke pickup.png
Ac!d
Perfection is a way, not an end. - Korean Proverb

Discord: Acid_Citric#2732

Postby CeeJay » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:37 am

Interesting, with the whole spinning animation I assumed the items in the game were all models but I could be wrong. They are untextured in any case, just gray/white.

I'm looking for something that would fit more in line with DOOM. Like my half-arsed attempt at the shotgun pickup.
CeeJay

Postby wildweasel » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:51 am

Ac!d wrote:
CeeJay wrote:Could somebody make pickup/world sprites of the weapons from Last Rites (including pistol)

I found the pickup sprite for the 'nuke' from JOHN GOODMAN'S X-DECATHLON, the only problem is that the sprite is pretty dark, so then I made it more "visible".
nuke pickup.png

I suspect you haven't loaded the right palette when you extracted that; make sure SLADE either knows where your Doom2.wad is, or select the Doom palette from the dropdown box at the top of the window.
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead

Postby Ac!d » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:36 pm

wildweasel wrote:I suspect you haven't loaded the right palette when you extracted that; make sure SLADE either knows where your Doom2.wad is, or select the Doom palette from the dropdown box at the top of the window.

That's what I did, but nothing change. I've tried with every palette to be sure, but the results were always the sames.
Ac!d
Perfection is a way, not an end. - Korean Proverb

Discord: Acid_Citric#2732

Postby jonbenderr » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:27 am

Hello!

Not sure if this is a good place to post this, but I am wondering if there is a hud/radar that will actually show opponents in deathmatch?

Just an explanation...I have NO intentions of using this to cheat on others servers. I am running games and building maps for me and a few buddies who play casually. I know my word on this isn't worth much, but hoping someone can help.

I feel like playing with radar like this is just a different sort of game. Always seems to be a bit more tactical/strategic rather than just running around aimlessly and hoping you find the other person.
jonbenderr

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit

Postby Tartlman » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:03 am

Does anyone have a flamethrower sprite sheet that has a reload animation? Ideally the reload animation shouldn't be "goldeneye-style", but in a pinch i'll take that too.

Oh, and I want standard doomguy hands with it.

i already got a sprite sheet elsewhere, no need anymore
Tartlman
shitposting with zscript

Discord: bogus#2947
Github ID: boogiebogus

Postby Captain J » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:21 am

Not sure if someone already thought about this, but did anyone ever made the normal death of Hexen Mage? In the game, he literally melts into nothingness and leave the robe. I'm seeing his normal death animation on every map packs, every mods and i can't stop thinking about, "i'm sure they're just a lesser mage not powerful enough to melt their skin off".

If no one made the certain animation for him, i think Corvus' normal death sprites might be a good start.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

PreviousNext

Return to Requests