Page 372 of 382

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:59 pm
by JoeyTD
ljwon_1 wrote:I saw the sprites made by Paul in DRDTeam Forum.
But those sprites are now disappearing.
I think there was more to it than there is now.
It's a little bit too much, but is there anyone who still has the sprites?

https://forum.drdteam.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2316
Maybe this file was the most important one.

Error on the file download

Maybe someone has a back up?

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:12 am
by LossForWords
does anyone have pink/purple plasma projectiles?

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:57 pm
by Cherno
LossForWords wrote:does anyone have pink/purple plasma projectiles?

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:47 am
by fatlarry
Has anyone got the weapon pickup sprites from Hacx? I haven't been able to find them anywhere.

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:35 pm
by Kappes Buur
fatlarry wrote:Has anyone got the weapon pickup sprites from Hacx? I haven't been able to find them anywhere.


Did you check in Hacx.wad, above SBOXA0 ?

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:32 am
by Warhawk
Does anyone have the xdeath zspecops sprites that were posted in this wiki?

https://doomwiki.org/wiki/Gibs

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:47 am
by NeonLights95
Warhawk wrote:Does anyone have the xdeath zspecops sprites that were posted in this wiki?

https://doomwiki.org/wiki/Gibs


I'll contact ya about where I got them.

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:34 pm
by BadMojo

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:02 pm
by silentzora
Any chance someone could throw together some gib sprites for the Wraith (D3) enemy up on Realm 667? It seems to use the Shadow/Roach sprite base, so maybe it shouldn't be too tough to put together.
https://realm667.com/index.php/en/downl ... -wraith-d3

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:22 pm
by fluffyshambler
Could somebody please edit the electric energy out of this sprite?


Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:48 pm
by Enjay
A couple of requests:

Does anyone have a texture that is basically a wall with lots of industrial valve handles on it? Basically something a bit like the Doom BROWNWEL texture, but with more and better defined valves, and something that wouldn't look odd alongside something like this (from Half-Life I think):

Image


And the second one, more a recommendation thing really. Can anyone suggest a set of sprites that I could use to replace the Hexen Chaos Serpents with? I'm looking for something big-ish, lizardy and basically pretty similar to the Hexen enemies, but without the goofy-looking giant bobble heads. :lol:

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:58 pm
by Cherno
Enjay wrote:A couple of requests:

Does anyone have a texture that is basically a wall with lots of industrial valve handles on it? Basically something a bit like the Doom BROWNWEL texture, but with more and better defined valves, and something that wouldn't look odd alongside something like this (from Half-Life I think):

Image


And the second one, more a recommendation thing really. Can anyone suggest a set of sprites that I could use to replace the Hexen Chaos Serpents with? I'm looking for something big-ish, lizardy and basically pretty similar to the Hexen enemies, but without the goofy-looking giant bobble heads. :lol:


Maybe there's some dragon monster in the Might & Magic VI wad?

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:02 pm
by Enjay
Cherno wrote:Maybe there's some dragon monster in the Might & Magic VI wad?

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, IMO, the sprites are a bit too different to the Hexen style to work for what I'm trying to do.

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:11 pm
by Ganbare-Lucifer
Easy Request: Can somebody do sprites for a shirtless Doomguy that includes all the weapon variations?

Surprised nobody managed to do that yet.

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:38 am
by Cherno
Ganbare-Lucifer wrote:Easy Request: Can somebody do sprites for a shirtless Doomguy that includes all the weapon variations?

Surprised nobody managed to do that yet.


Considering that this would involve several days of dedicated spriting, I'm not that surprised ;)