Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby zombie_ryushu » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:31 am

burai.png
burai.png (1.81 KiB) Viewed 626 times

I need a sprite sheet for a custom enemy in Hexen.
Here is an example.
zombie_ryushu
 
Joined: 31 Mar 2017

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby jdredalert » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:28 am

GAA1992 wrote:Can any spriting god of the forum make this weapon look more "sprite-ish"? Just like what Pillowblaster did to UT Redeemer, y'know.

Image

Original rip by IMX, i just edited it. Talk to the man if you wanna use it.


Dunno if you're still in need, but here's my tries:

Image Image
User avatar
jdredalert
State of badass art.
 
Joined: 13 Jul 2013

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby osjclatchford » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:40 am

is there a faithful high res version of the plutonia sky3 texture about? I've searched frantically but to no avail...
osjclatchford
 
Joined: 07 Feb 2011

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Niphura » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Is there any way to do flat sprites like these? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9omueJJ ... nel=GENTEK

Thank you
Last edited by Niphura on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Niphura
 
Joined: 16 Jun 2017
Location: Argentina
Discord: ---

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby GAA1992 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:03 pm

jdredalert wrote:Dunno if you're still in need, but here's my tries:


Jeez man, that's an awesome work! I've sent you a PM about it.
User avatar
GAA1992
Demons are a disease. Meet the cure.
 
Joined: 04 Jun 2015
Location: Killing spiders.

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby cortlong50 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:42 pm

is there anything around here taht would work as a really good well animated blood-water texture. i need something a little beefier than vanilla.
User avatar
cortlong50
editing my comments ad nauseam
 
Joined: 24 Jun 2013
Location: UT-WA

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby osjclatchford » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:01 pm

cortlong50 wrote:is there anything around here taht would work as a really good well animated blood-water texture. i need something a little beefier than vanilla.

ive this:
blood1.png
blood1.png (2.48 KiB) Viewed 534 times
shadow warrior recolour... originally done by enjay

bluddyhell.zip
(35.95 KiB) Downloaded 33 times

this zip features the whole set...
osjclatchford
 
Joined: 07 Feb 2011

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby EffinghamHuffnagel » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:03 am

this zip features the whole set...


Except for Blood1.png. Anybody downloading the zip also needs to save the image from the above post and add it to the set.
User avatar
EffinghamHuffnagel
 
Joined: 12 May 2010
Location: Lompoc

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby osjclatchford » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:47 pm

Whoops! Missed that error... I'll fix it soon. :oops:
osjclatchford
 
Joined: 07 Feb 2011

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby XLightningStormL » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Yeah, can I ask for a Barrett M82 reload spriteset (doom style, so a bit spritey, Doom hands, also preferably similar to the AMR from DoomRL Arsenal)
User avatar
XLightningStormL
DUSK Wiki Master
 
Joined: 09 May 2016
Discord: XLightningStormL#7461
Twitch ID: XLightmingStormL

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Bael » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:46 pm

Hi everyone I tried to add casings to a random weapon and I succeeded but now I can't hear the attack sound of the gun can someone tell me what I did wrong? http://www.mediafire.com/file/293vvsm3f ... asings.pk3
Bael
 
Joined: 02 Dec 2017

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby cortlong50 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:27 pm

osjclatchford wrote:
cortlong50 wrote:is there anything around here taht would work as a really good well animated blood-water texture. i need something a little beefier than vanilla.

ive this:
blood1.png
shadow warrior recolour... originally done by enjay

bluddyhell.zip

this zip features the whole set...


thanks man! ill put this to good use.



// new question.

does anyone have destructable objects? i need some soda cans and stuff like that that acn be placed and shot.

if anyone has the sprites i can make them in decorate and then post them here.
User avatar
cortlong50
editing my comments ad nauseam
 
Joined: 24 Jun 2013
Location: UT-WA

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby cortlong50 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:42 pm

osjclatchford wrote:
cortlong50 wrote:is there anything around here taht would work as a really good well animated blood-water texture. i need something a little beefier than vanilla.

ive this:
blood1.png
shadow warrior recolour... originally done by enjay

bluddyhell.zip

this zip features the whole set...



after playing with this its not really what im lokoing for..still a little too cartoony and way too bright. i need like a BLOOOOOD liquid. not a blood. god i hope that makes sense.
User avatar
cortlong50
editing my comments ad nauseam
 
Joined: 24 Jun 2013
Location: UT-WA

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby osjclatchford » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:23 am

cortlong50 wrote:after playing with this its not really what im lokoing for..still a little too cartoony and way too bright. i need like a BLOOOOOD liquid. not a blood. god i hope that makes sense.


Indeed... Perhaps the blood from back to Saturn X?
Also I do have soda can stuff originally the cola cans from duke nukem 2 (I have them in a mod of mine. Used as alternative 1% health that can also be destroyed instead of picked up). I'll post it if interested?
osjclatchford
 
Joined: 07 Feb 2011

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby cortlong50 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:57 pm

osjclatchford wrote:
cortlong50 wrote:after playing with this its not really what im lokoing for..still a little too cartoony and way too bright. i need like a BLOOOOOD liquid. not a blood. god i hope that makes sense.


Indeed... Perhaps the blood from back to Saturn X?
Also I do have soda can stuff originally the cola cans from duke nukem 2 (I have them in a mod of mine. Used as alternative 1% health that can also be destroyed instead of picked up). I'll post it if interested?



definitely interested man that would be awesome! thats exactly the kinda stuff im looking for.
User avatar
cortlong50
editing my comments ad nauseam
 
Joined: 24 Jun 2013
Location: UT-WA

PreviousNext

Return to Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest