Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby TheBadHustlex » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:02 am

AEoD might have it. It has tons of resources from Half Life.
TheBadHustlex
Better than stalin.

Postby NeuralStunner » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:16 am

An utterly colossal mod is the last place I would ever recommend getting a single resource from.

Toberone wrote:it was a nice crunchy meaty noise that got played whenever something exploded into gibs.
Seems to be the one in this pack. (And that's not even a MB!)
NeuralStunner
An Exercise in Self-Indulgence

Discord: NeuralStunner#1293
Operating System: Windows Vista/7 64-bit

Postby Slax » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:49 am

Any of you guys got the System Shock 2 weapon sounds ready to go?
I'd very much like to use them.

Nevermind. Got it all right here.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3bh27 ... pn_snd.rar
Slax
Saucy.

Postby loismustdie555 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Does anyone have the entire collection of Mike12's resources?
I can't find them anywhere. :(
loismustdie555
Pro at getting ahead of myself
Banned User

Postby kidvicious » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Are there any existing Powerslave hands in Caleb's skin tone? I could've sworn I've the revolver hand in caleb's palette.
kidvicious

Postby raymoohawk » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:16 pm

sorry for shameless plug this isnt a request, but if you guys have a request for an original monster from scratch, you may want to check my monster design contest thread

http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=46970

if you have an idea for a monster submit a sketch or description and if your design wins ill sprite it for you!
raymoohawk

Postby rabidrage » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:02 am

Hey everybody. It's been something like 15 years since I've made a map, but I've come back swingin'!. I saw that there was some work done to extract the Sega Saturn HUD from the game, but I have no idea how to use what's been posted in order to put it in a wad that will work with ZDoom. Can anybody either convert it for me or explain what to do? Please keep in mind, I'm not exactly tech-savvy...at least, not yet! So it's got to be some simple point-and-click stuff.
rabidrage

Postby wildweasel » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:18 am

rabidrage wrote:Hey everybody. It's been something like 15 years since I've made a map, but I've come back swingin'!. I saw that there was some work done to extract the Sega Saturn HUD from the game, but I have no idea how to use what's been posted in order to put it in a wad that will work with ZDoom. Can anybody either convert it for me or explain what to do? Please keep in mind, I'm not exactly tech-savvy...at least, not yet! So it's got to be some simple point-and-click stuff.

Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately, constructing a working HUD isn't exactly "simple point-and-click stuff," but it's not that much harder than fiddling with numbers. I wrote a tutorial on how to write SBARINFO, but what you might want to do instead is import your graphics and edit the default status bars to suit your needs.

Failing that, I might give it a go later on, if I'm bored enough.
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead

Postby raymoohawk » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:38 am

these were suppossed to be dogs

could somebody please dog them? theyre supposed to be for freedoom (for prboom or mbf purposses) so no edits of the wolfendog
raymoohawk

Postby Captain J » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:16 am

wait, is they're going to be replacement of the ss or demon? very hilarious and creative idea to me.

kidvicious wrote:Are there any existing Powerslave hands in Caleb's skin tone? I could've sworn I've the revolver hand in caleb's palette.
his resource thread is here.
Captain J
'OH YE'

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby rabidrage » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:30 am

wildweasel wrote:Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately, constructing a working HUD isn't exactly "simple point-and-click stuff," but it's not that much harder than fiddling with numbers. I wrote a tutorial on how to write SBARINFO, but what you might want to do instead is import your graphics and edit the default status bars to suit your needs.

Failing that, I might give it a go later on, if I'm bored enough.

Thanks, WildWeasel! I might be a fairly intermittent poster for right now, as my mapping skills need a ton of work and I get distracted easily. However, I'm pretty psyched about this. I don't think I'd be very good at editing graphics if it's not a simple case of renaming sprites and/or pointing actors to them. So if you do get bored enough, I would be really happy to see what you can do.

I've found things like the Playstation TC, Doom 64 monsters and JagDoom TC and taken what I liked, and I put the 3DO music into a wad file...how awesome would it be to top it off with the best HUD from the consoles?
rabidrage

Postby Toberone » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:35 am

NeuralStunner wrote:An utterly colossal mod is the last place I would ever recommend getting a single resource from.

Toberone wrote:it was a nice crunchy meaty noise that got played whenever something exploded into gibs.
Seems to be the one in this pack. (And that's not even a MB!)

Much appreciated thank you! Also I should apologize, seems I should spend a little more time in google before I dismiss anythings existence.
Toberone

Postby raymoohawk » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:20 pm

to cap j, they where supposed to be for sourceports like mbf that use a helper dog, fraggle had recently complainde that the libre replacement they have is a green worm, so i thought id give it a shot and they turned out as marine daisys instead
raymoohawk

Postby The_Funktasm » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:23 pm

Is there a marine based set of melee weapon sprites? Also are there any half decent skeleton enemy sprites around? Bonus points if they're a bit more stylized like wolf 3d enemies or arcade games, or have melee and gun variants, but for a base I'll take anything. I feel like working on an old project and I need more tropes if it's going to work.
The_Funktasm
Banned User

Postby kidvicious » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:06 pm

Could anyone take these hands and put them on the frames for the powerslave revolver? or Set the skin tone on the revolver to Caleb's?
Attachments
calebrevolverhands.png
calebrevolverhands.png (11.4 KiB) Viewed 265 times
kidvicious

PreviousNext

Return to Requests