Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Captain J » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:36 am

Skelegant wrote:I couldn't find a caleb equivalent of the last hand but did my best with the details (I'm trying to get back into spriting so this was good practice, still looks like shit tho :p)
glock2.PNG
glock2.PNG (5.58 KiB) Viewed 342 times
Hooh. It's been a long time, so here it is!
Captain J
Oh... Oh hi!

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby Skelegant » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:44 am

Thanks Cap :D
just removed a few stray blue pixels and changed the grip
Skelegant

Postby YukesVonFaust » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:13 pm

Skelegant wrote:I couldn't find a caleb equivalent of the last hand but did my best with the details (I'm trying to get back into spriting so this was good practice, still looks like shit tho :p)

Thanks, guys! gotta implement it for a reworked reload for lowtech!
YukesVonFaust
Yeah, I'm that guy who collaborates.

Discord: YukesVonFaust#9009

Postby VladTopol1706 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:54 pm

Anyone can put brutal doom hands on Captain J
M72 Law?
VladTopol1706

Postby HMNuke93 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:55 am

Can someone reupload the textures from this thread : https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=27363 ?
HMNuke93
Come Get Some!

Postby CloudyJason22 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:06 am

Is there a set of regular doom-handed DUKE NUKEM 64 SPAS-12 sprites centered that I'm not aware of?
CloudyJason22
When bored, I use custom resources.

Discord: KHJason95#9835

Postby SomeOtherDoomGuy » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:06 pm

This is close at least to what you are looking for. I would ask Captain J for permission just in case.

If this is not good enough, let me know and I will make centered sprites from my SPAS-12 frames.

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=22457&start=4920#p1003764
SomeOtherDoomGuy
Every sprite or texture I post here is COMPLETELY free to use.

Discord: SomeOtherDoomGuy#7217

Postby ILikeSupershotties27 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:48 pm

Can anyone make this Cyberdemon https://i.imgur.com/qUxhMyA.jpg into Doom2 style? Pls i rly want to fite this thang and my pc sux so it cannot run Doom4 :( :( :( .

:!: Also i meant making a sprite out off it not rippin' it from the Doom4 game, like most peeps do :!:
ILikeSupershotties27

Postby potetobloke » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:52 am

CloudyJason22 wrote:Is there a set of regular doom-handed DUKE NUKEM 64 SPAS-12 sprites centered that I'm not aware of?

Final Doomer has one, you just have to ask Sgt. Shivers if you could use them, although you have to edit the sprite in order to have Doomguy hands.
potetobloke
My legs are OK.

Postby CloudyJason22 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:26 am

potetobloke wrote:
CloudyJason22 wrote:Is there a set of regular doom-handed DUKE NUKEM 64 SPAS-12 sprites centered that I'm not aware of?

Final Doomer has one, you just have to ask Sgt. Shivers if you could use them, although you have to edit the sprite in order to have Doomguy hands.

Thanks.
CloudyJason22
When bored, I use custom resources.

Discord: KHJason95#9835

Postby Niphura » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:21 pm

Does anyone know how to make this effect on the corpse of an enemy? The effect can be seen in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDXBFEC ... lurxelpirt
PD: I wanted to look for this effect in the movement of the severed heads of some total conversion of blood for doom but they do not have this effect and I do not know in wich part of the decorate of the enemy to write if I get the effect of the ragdoll sprite
Niphura

Discord: 237

Postby Retraux Squid » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:29 pm

Can somebody go and clean up the Twilight Warrior jungle grunts? I'd love to see them without that ugly camo everywhere, with the spriting just a little cleaner, and with a patrol cap or helmet. That, and with that missing final death animation sprite present (plus the XDeath if there isn't one). Thanks in advance.
Retraux Squid
A_PosAttack

Postby Vostyok » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:30 pm

Niphura wrote:Does anyone know how to make this effect on the corpse of an enemy? The effect can be seen in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDXBFEC ... lurxelpirt
PD: I wanted to look for this effect in the movement of the severed heads of some total conversion of blood for doom but they do not have this effect and I do not know in wich part of the decorate of the enemy to write if I get the effect of the ragdoll sprite

Wow. That's an old video. I would have advised you ask the original author, but his last video was 10 months ago.

Simplest way (and this is just speculation) is to add a custom death state that is triggered by explosions - maybe adding the damagetype "ragdoll" or something to everything appropriate. The death state would STOP the original actor (i.e. make the original zombieman/player disappear), and spawn a bouncy type corpse actor... or just thrustz the body up in the air. All easily done without ACS, I would imagine.
Vostyok
Sub-Zero

Postby Niphura » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Vostyok wrote:
Niphura wrote:Does anyone know how to make this effect on the corpse of an enemy? The effect can be seen in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDXBFEC ... lurxelpirt

Wow. That's an old video. I would have advised you ask the original author, but his last video was 10 months ago.

Simplest way (and this is just speculation) is to add a custom death state that is triggered by explosions - maybe adding the damagetype "ragdoll" or something to everything appropriate. The death state would STOP the original actor (i.e. make the original zombieman/player disappear), and spawn a bouncy type corpse actor... or just thrustz the body up in the air. All easily done without ACS, I would imagine.

Thank you! i will try to do that :)
Niphura

Discord: 237

Postby A_D_M_E_R_A_L » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:38 am

A_D_M_E_R_A_L

Discord: A_D_M_E_R_A_L#3938

PreviousNext

Return to Requests