Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Onslaught Six

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Post by Onslaught Six »

GAA1992 wrote:Must it be a person? zrrion the inscet made some kind of merman in a tube on his resources thread. If there's the need to make it a guy, you could sprite one from strife (i believe there's a decoration sprite with a guy hanging in the air).
Eventually I'll have my own sprites, I was just hoping for a plug and play type deal for a prototype project.
Vostyok
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference

Post by Vostyok »

Onslaught Six wrote:Has anyone made any "almost naked floating in a tube guy" sprites, prefebly 100% original? LMK.

Erm, they aren't original, but would something like this work?

... I was bored....

(credits to Rogue Entertainment if used)
MrToots

Post by MrToots »

Just curious would anyone happen to have a simple shockwave effect of know how to go about making one?
Something similar to a dragonshout kind of thing for close to the screen?
Procket12

Post by Procket12 »

To anyone who can, I'm looking for someone who can make weapons sprites of an Ithaca 37 and a SPAS 15 like the ones in these images here.
XLightningStormL

Post by XLightningStormL »

Can someone please make some DOOM fitting Gauge textures? Something like this http://www.davewilsonphotography.com/wp ... _44_45.jpg of course using either COMPSPAN and/or SHAWN2 for the background. Preferably 128(Height) x 64(Width)
Procket12

Post by Procket12 »

I'm looking for M14 weapons sprites, as well as reloading animations. In the normal center screen perspective. Is there anybody who can supply them?
Niphura

Post by Niphura »

Procket12 wrote:To anyone who can, I'm looking for someone who can make weapons sprites of an Ithaca 37 and a SPAS 15 like the ones in these images here.
I hope I have not arrived late here you have the sprites requested
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Niphura

Post by Niphura »

Procket12 wrote:I'm looking for M14 weapons sprites, as well as reloading animations. In the normal center screen perspective. Is there anybody who can supply them?
I hope you find it useful :)
Spoiler:
Procket12

Post by Procket12 »

I need sprites of a centered, brown gloved hands, version of a Portuguese original AR-10 rifle. Reload is using the ping pong paddle.
Procket12

Post by Procket12 »

I also need a Mini 14. Same as the others, centered with brown gloved hands. Also needs a variant with a small underslung single shot shotgun, kind of like an M203 except much smaller.
skyrish10
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 7

Post by skyrish10 »

Procket12 wrote:I'm looking for M14 weapons sprites, as well as reloading animations. In the normal center screen perspective. Is there anybody who can supply them?
There's already one from Sgt Shivers.
Procket12 wrote:I need sprites of a centered, brown gloved hands, version of a Portuguese original AR-10 rifle. Reload is using the ping pong paddle.
Just modify the M16 sprites from Shivers to look like the AR-10
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

And ASK Sgt. Shivers to use it. He's always around, so he might answer you very nice and quickly.
CeeJay

Post by CeeJay »

I am looking for a suitable high-res replacement for the Wolfenstein 3D machinegun (DOOM-sized). Something with a striking resembelance to the original and something that isn't based on the Rise of the Triad MP40. The sprites used in the Atari Jaguar port come close, but they are a little too black compared to the more silver finish of the original. I did try to re-colour said sprites myself, but the result was less than satisfactory.
scalliano

Post by scalliano »

Question:

Have there been any successful attempts at a Doom 3 Marine skin? Helmeted or otherwise?
zrrion the insect

Post by zrrion the insect »

Not that I am aware of. Although people like Nash and Kinse have pipelines to go from model to sprite with pretty good results so it might be pretty easy to get some rough sprites churned out with a method similar to what they use.

Return to “Requests”