Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Warhawk

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Post by Warhawk »

So I found a magazine screenshot of an early version of Dark Forces showing a centered Storm Trooper Rifle. Can anyone try to duplicate/rip and clean/polish it up? Thanks.

Here's the screenshot:
DFbeta.jpg
Carbine Dioxide

Post by Carbine Dioxide »

I got the throat on the shotgun guy's throat, finally. All I ask now is that a surgeon put these guys' face on and then shoot him a few times in the chest.
Attachments
RE.png
RE.png (24.82 KiB) Viewed 720 times
iSpook

Post by iSpook »

Does anyone happen to have the sprite sheet of Eriance's Updated inferno monster? (preferably cut out and in .wad form)
Yholl

Post by Yholl »

iSpook wrote:Does anyone happen to have the sprite sheet of Eriance's Updated inferno monster? (preferably cut out and in .wad form)
Eriance has it. :P

In all seriousness though, Eriance's old stuff is free to use. That Inferno's not exactly an old thing, that's a monster that he still plans on using in DE, and I believe he said he'd rather see them appear there first. You can always just ask him.
Dakota Hedgepeth

Post by Dakota Hedgepeth »

Are there any alter deaths for ss?
Slax
... in rememberance ...

Post by Slax »

Sgt. Shivers magic.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

need more shivers' super sgt magics on spear resurrection enemies' death animation. :P
XCVG

Post by XCVG »

Does anyone have the kitchen textures from Duke Burger (Duke Nukem: Atomic Edition) handy? Or something similar?

EDIT: I've found some of them. I'm still looking for the fryer, the sprite taps, and sprite bottles and food if they're a thing.

EDIT 2: Figured out that SLADE can open Build GRP archives and convert the files inside.
Last edited by XCVG on Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carbine Dioxide

Hello people. Because color remapping is the bane of my existence, May I ask that some one that is good at coloring inside the lines take a shot a making three recolors of these blood sprites? I need one sort of dark green, one blue (as blue as a cacodemon's blood), and one orange(I ask that you don't put yellow in there).
Attachments
blood.zip
(3.65 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
PSTrooper

Post by PSTrooper »

I seem to be the go-to guy for this sort of thing. :ugeek:
bloodcolors.zip
Slax wrote:Sgt. Shivers magic.
Submit that to Smooth(as a baby's ass)Doom. Even if they don't accept it, this may change their mind.
22alpha22
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by 22alpha22 »

Can anyone make this font sheet ZDoom compatible? I have absolutely no idea how to make font sheets.
Attachments
Quake II font sheet.
Quake II font sheet.
conchars.png (3.38 KiB) Viewed 481 times
Carbine Dioxide

Thank you very much, PSTrooper! You do seem like the go - to guy for that stuff. :)
Jeimuzu73

Post by Jeimuzu73 »

Does anyone have the pack-a-punch weapon laser sound effect from COD Zombies which I can use as a base?
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

22alpha22 wrote:Can anyone make this font sheet ZDoom compatible? I have absolutely no idea how to make font sheets.
A while back, I made a ZDoom console font based on the Quake 2 font. I'll see if I can find it and, if I can, I'll post it. There will be some differences between the Q2 version and the ZDoom version though because some elements are handled differently across the two games (I think colour translations may mean the appearance of some elements will be slightly different from one to the other).

[edit]
I just realised that you didn't actually say that you wanted it as a console font. Do you? The one you posted (as far as I know) is the console font in Q2 and intended to be used as such but if you wanted a normal font (e.g. like the small font) then it would be more work to re-do the image.

http://zdoom.org/wiki/Font
Last edited by Enjay on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
CeeJay

Post by CeeJay »

Looking for melee attacks for the zombies where they use the butts of their guns. Rotations is preferable but not required.

Return to “Requests”