Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Black Rock Shooter

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Post by Black Rock Shooter »

DoomKrakken wrote:I heard Brutal Doom v21 is getting one...
Yeah but I thought maybe someone have made some different style of SMG. Plus since I'm making my mod with smooth animations, I'm in need of more firing frames.
DoomKrakken

Post by DoomKrakken »

VladTopol1706 wrote:
DoomKrakken wrote:Examples of said AK sprites, so I know to avoid them?
Well show me the sprites and i will know if that sprites i am already using, because i think ia m not be clear, i am looking AK sprites that are not the same as the ones made by JoeyTD edited drom Terminator Rampage, the onea used in Golden Souls and the one made by WildWeasel made with a Toy AK
In that case, I remember seeing one in Brutal Doom's Ultimate Brutal Arsenal. It's angled, however, though I believe the centered iron sights mode may be what you're looking for.

Also, AAGuy in the next release of Final Doomer is supposed to have a centered AK.
skyrish10
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 7

Post by skyrish10 »

DoomKrakken wrote: Well show me the sprites and i will know if that sprites i am already using, because i think ia m not be clear, i am looking AK sprites that are not the same as the ones made by JoeyTD edited drom Terminator Rampage, the onea used in Golden Souls and the one made by WildWeasel made with a Toy AK
The Sgt. Shivers AK is a good one (because it showed in DoomRLA's Nano Gun Generator)
Sgt. Shivers

Post by Sgt. Shivers »

DoomKrakken wrote:Also, AAGuy in the next release of Final Doomer is supposed to have a centered AK.
Maybe you guys could learn to make your own sprites instead of preparing to take stuff from mods the moment they're released.
Cardboard Marty
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Cardboard Marty »

Hey! Maybe we should wait until things are released before we swarm the skies like hungry vultures, eagerly awaiting a chance to pick apart the newest something. And I don't know, maybe have some sorta private conversation with the author of said sprites before openly discussing using them in your newest whatever!
VladTopol1706

Post by VladTopol1706 »

I never said i will use the sprites of Final Doomer
Sgt. Shivers

Post by Sgt. Shivers »

That wasn't really directed at you, but at the people suggesting it.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Patience, guys. We already know what happened when making a sprite out of the non-released game's screenshot.
Black Rock Shooter

It's simple to avoid these situations: just PM the original author and ask him for permission. Just that.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Black Rock Shooter wrote:It's simple to avoid these situations: just PM the original author and ask him for permission. Just that.
[somepeople]but if I ask the author they might say no so I just use their resources without asking them so then they can't say no because I've released my mod.[/somepeople] :evil:
Black Rock Shooter

Enjay wrote:
Black Rock Shooter wrote:It's simple to avoid these situations: just PM the original author and ask him for permission. Just that.
[somepeople]but if I ask the author they might say no so I just use their resources without asking them so then they can't say no because I've released my mod.[/somepeople] :evil:
Yeah but the community will see that and come to the mod page of Mr. Some People:

"Pssh, hey. You really should stop using sprites without the author's permission, then you'll look like a semi-decent person."
DoomKrakken

Post by DoomKrakken »

Wholly kau, I didn't expect this thread to blow up like that at all...

I was only suggesting Final Doomer to the guy so that he could ask for permission, if he wished to use the sprites. All I said was that they had one. I wasn't saying for him to go steal it from under their noses. Sheesh...
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

DoomKrakken wrote:Wholly kau, I didn't expect this thread to blow up like that at all...
And to be fair, the blow-up isn't really what this thread is for. It's time we went back to requesting stuff folks. :)
Black Rock Shooter

Yeah, let's that stay in the past. Does anyone one know how to add a quick kick without the need of an ACS?
DoomKrakken

Post by DoomKrakken »

That's something for the "How Do I..." thread. And yes, I know how to add one. :D

Return to “Requests”