Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Database Error

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Post by Database Error »

wildweasel wrote: I suspect Requests may only be available to users who have made at least 3 posts. But you should be able to use this thread too, in that event.
well ok. i guess this post should unlock that then. thanks :lol:
Graaicko
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Legacy GZDoom)

Post by Graaicko »

Tried making a MP5SD, it Failed. lol was wondering if someone could create a centered MP5SD with the fixed stock?
potetobloke
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by potetobloke »

Graaicko wrote:Tried making a MP5SD, it Failed. lol was wondering if someone could create a centered MP5SD with the fixed stock?
I've done one before, although You probably won't even see the stock in game.
whirledtsar

Post by whirledtsar »

I'm making a monster with these sprites from Shadowcaster: https://imgur.com/a/ijGqKtK. They're pretty cool, but the issue is there's only 1 death sprite (plus the dead body sprite), which is lame. It would be awesome if someone could create another frame for the death animation so it's more smooth.
WOLFM0.png
WOLFM0.png (1.93 KiB) Viewed 1253 times
XLightningStormL

Post by XLightningStormL »

Can I please have some doom-handed (fitting etcetera) "police" baton sprites please? Doesn't matter if they are made, or someone has a set lying around.

Cheers in advance.
jazzmaster9

Post by jazzmaster9 »

fluffyshambler wrote:I'm making a monster with these sprites from Shadowcaster: https://imgur.com/a/ijGqKtK. They're pretty cool, but the issue is there's only 1 death sprite (plus the dead body sprite), which is lame. It would be awesome if someone could create another frame for the death animation so it's more smooth.
I made these for Abysm 2, but since im scrapping this enemy you can use these :)

Image Image Image Image
whirledtsar

Post by whirledtsar »

jazzmaster9 wrote:
fluffyshambler wrote:I'm making a monster with these sprites from Shadowcaster: https://imgur.com/a/ijGqKtK. They're pretty cool, but the issue is there's only 1 death sprite (plus the dead body sprite), which is lame. It would be awesome if someone could create another frame for the death animation so it's more smooth.
I made these for Abysm 2, but since im scrapping this enemy you can use these :)
Wow, very nice! Thanks a bunch.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

I don't suppose anyone is aware of any melee sprites for the Hexen Afrit are they? I started recolouring and adding flames around the Heretic imp melee frames (and making other changes, like giving it the correct head for the Hexen variant) but even the first sprite was taking far too long. It'd be nice of there was already something out there.
Hgluzowski

Post by Hgluzowski »

Anyone has good sword and mace (not flail, more like a club) sprites ?
Clay

Post by Clay »

I made this looooong ago. I don't know if it will be useful but there it is...
Attachments
for display.png
Canned Yams

Post by Canned Yams »

Would anyone happen to know of any infinity gauntlet sprites or perhaps be willing to make one? To whomever pursuits this endeavor, please consider making a 'snapping' animation for it.

Thank you to whomever it may concern :)

[EDIT] nvm i did it already
Attachments
infinity gauntlet.png
infinity gauntlet.png (63.9 KiB) Viewed 1012 times
KernelX
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Post by KernelX »

Hello, I need someone to draw the Plasma Bolter pickup sprite, here is the plasma bolter itself(made by Pisstepank), cause it didn't has the pickup sprite Image P.S. Sorry for my rusty english, it is not my main language :D
Last edited by Blue Shadow on Thu May 02, 2019 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed image link.
LossForWords

Post by LossForWords »

does anyone have trooper077's silenced spas 12, or any angled spas 12 sprites in general, that aren't duke 64's shotgun?
Last edited by LossForWords on Thu May 02, 2019 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gez

Post by Gez »

jazzmaster9 wrote:

Image Image Image Image

Did you also make attack rotations?
LossForWords

Post by LossForWords »

KernelX wrote:Hello, I need someone to draw the Plasma Bolter pickup sprite, here is the plasma bolter itself(made by Pisstepank), cause it didn't has the pickup sprite
well, i took a stab at it.
Attachments
SHOTP0.png
SHOTP0.png (1.06 KiB) Viewed 917 times

Return to “Requests”