Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby JoeyTD » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:59 pm

ljwon_1 wrote:I saw the sprites made by Paul in DRDTeam Forum.
But those sprites are now disappearing.
I think there was more to it than there is now.
It's a little bit too much, but is there anyone who still has the sprites?

https://forum.drdteam.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2316
Maybe this file was the most important one.

Error on the file download

Maybe someone has a back up?
User avatar
JoeyTD
BeardedDoomGuy everywhere else
 
Joined: 06 Apr 2009
Location: Map 33

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby LossForWords » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:12 am

does anyone have pink/purple plasma projectiles?
User avatar
LossForWords
your friendly neighborhood друг.
 
Joined: 13 Jan 2017

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Cherno » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:57 pm

LossForWords wrote:does anyone have pink/purple plasma projectiles?
Attachments
PurplePlasma.zip
(70.37 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
User avatar
Cherno
 
Joined: 06 Dec 2016

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby fatlarry » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:47 am

Has anyone got the weapon pickup sprites from Hacx? I haven't been able to find them anywhere.
User avatar
fatlarry
 
Joined: 20 Sep 2019

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Kappes Buur » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:35 pm

fatlarry wrote:Has anyone got the weapon pickup sprites from Hacx? I haven't been able to find them anywhere.


Did you check in Hacx.wad, above SBOXA0 ?
User avatar
Kappes Buur
 
 
 
Joined: 17 Jul 2003
Location: British Columbia Canada

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Warhawk » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:32 am

Does anyone have the xdeath zspecops sprites that were posted in this wiki?

https://doomwiki.org/wiki/Gibs
Warhawk
 
Joined: 27 Mar 2012

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby NeonLights95 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:47 am

Warhawk wrote:Does anyone have the xdeath zspecops sprites that were posted in this wiki?

https://doomwiki.org/wiki/Gibs


I'll contact ya about where I got them.
NeonLights95
KHJasonKai
 
Joined: 10 Feb 2017
Discord: KHJasonKai#3652
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit


Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby silentzora » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:02 pm

Any chance someone could throw together some gib sprites for the Wraith (D3) enemy up on Realm 667? It seems to use the Shadow/Roach sprite base, so maybe it shouldn't be too tough to put together.
https://realm667.com/index.php/en/downl ... -wraith-d3
User avatar
silentzora
Dead from the neck up. Also dead from the neck down.
 
Joined: 04 Jan 2004
Discord: silentzorah#1233

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby fluffyshambler » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:22 pm

Could somebody please edit the electric energy out of this sprite?

fluffyshambler
 
Joined: 12 Mar 2018

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Enjay » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:48 pm

A couple of requests:

Does anyone have a texture that is basically a wall with lots of industrial valve handles on it? Basically something a bit like the Doom BROWNWEL texture, but with more and better defined valves, and something that wouldn't look odd alongside something like this (from Half-Life I think):

Image


And the second one, more a recommendation thing really. Can anyone suggest a set of sprites that I could use to replace the Hexen Chaos Serpents with? I'm looking for something big-ish, lizardy and basically pretty similar to the Hexen enemies, but without the goofy-looking giant bobble heads. :lol:
User avatar
Enjay
Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. Twain
 
 
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2003
Location: Scotland

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Cherno » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:58 pm

Enjay wrote:A couple of requests:

Does anyone have a texture that is basically a wall with lots of industrial valve handles on it? Basically something a bit like the Doom BROWNWEL texture, but with more and better defined valves, and something that wouldn't look odd alongside something like this (from Half-Life I think):

Image


And the second one, more a recommendation thing really. Can anyone suggest a set of sprites that I could use to replace the Hexen Chaos Serpents with? I'm looking for something big-ish, lizardy and basically pretty similar to the Hexen enemies, but without the goofy-looking giant bobble heads. :lol:


Maybe there's some dragon monster in the Might & Magic VI wad?
User avatar
Cherno
 
Joined: 06 Dec 2016

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Enjay » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:02 pm

Cherno wrote:Maybe there's some dragon monster in the Might & Magic VI wad?

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, IMO, the sprites are a bit too different to the Hexen style to work for what I'm trying to do.
User avatar
Enjay
Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. Twain
 
 
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2003
Location: Scotland

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Ganbare-Lucifer » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:11 pm

Easy Request: Can somebody do sprites for a shirtless Doomguy that includes all the weapon variations?

Surprised nobody managed to do that yet.
User avatar
Ganbare-Lucifer
 
Joined: 07 Apr 2019
Discord: Ganbare-Lucifer#7595
Operating System: Windows Vista/7 64-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Cherno » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:38 am

Ganbare-Lucifer wrote:Easy Request: Can somebody do sprites for a shirtless Doomguy that includes all the weapon variations?

Surprised nobody managed to do that yet.


Considering that this would involve several days of dedicated spriting, I'm not that surprised ;)
User avatar
Cherno
 
Joined: 06 Dec 2016

PreviousNext

Return to Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest