r_debug_draw broken

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Please construct and post a simple demo whenever possible for all bug reports. Please provide links to everything.

If you can include a wad demonstrating the problem, please do so. Bug reports that include fully-constructed demos have a much better chance of being investigated in a timely manner than those that don't.

Please make a new topic for every bug. Don't combine multiple bugs into a single topic. Thanks!
Jaxxoon R

r_debug_draw broken

Post by Jaxxoon R »

r_debug_draw no longer works as intended, instead just freezing the screen in the Carmack renderer. Tested with the latest devbuild as of this post [x64-g3.6pre-91-g38c8f0d58].

I think this might've been introduced by the inclusion of software mode post-processing effects, considering how the ones in softpoly go completely haywire when debug_draw is enabled. Turning off the post-process effects in the menu makes no difference.
dpJudas

Re: r_debug_draw broken

Post by dpJudas »

I might have managed to break it doing some changes. Will look into fix it when I get some time, but ultimately it was just a debug CVAR I created for the fun of it.

Return to “Classic ("Carmack") Software Renderer Bugs”