Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE? Did your computer break? Ask here.
Moderator: GZDoom Developers
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:59 am
- Twitch ID: kynikossdragonn
- Github ID: KynikossDragonn
- Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)
- Location: Independence, KS, USA
Not sure if this was reported but this seems very incorrect:No matter what happens in the console it remains stuck there: When I exit GZDoom the loading bar mysteriously vanishes. It also appears the value it freezes on forever seems to vary each and every time I run GZDoom.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 3804
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:15 am
- Discord: Marisa the Magician#1666
- Twitch ID: MarisaDOOM
- Github ID: OrdinaryMagician
- Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
- Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
- Location: Vigo, Galicia