Code: C0005 (Acess Violation - Tried to read adress FFFF+)

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

XASSASSINX

Post by XASSASSINX »

Hello guys, ever since today after i turned on my PC and tried to run Gzdoom.exe, my game is completely non-functional and it just spills out this error message (and before hand, i couldn't even get the gzdoom.exe file, as for some reason, i was getting "Acess Denied", which for some reason fixed itself), the summary message is the following:

Plus below is the .zip file of the crash report, i have NO idea why this is happening, since i didn't make any major changes to my computer or Gzdoom.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rachael
Admin
Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle

Re: Code: C0005 (Acess Violation - Tried to read adress FFFF

Post by Rachael »

It's crashing in your Intel driver. Make sure your drivers are up to date - or - you may have to do a rollback.
XASSASSINX

Post by XASSASSINX »

I'm gonna try to do that, but still, this is so confusing lol, i came back from work and my gzdoom.exe was literally deleted by itself (plus, i could not move it from a different folder), do you have any clue as to why or have you seen this before?
XASSASSINX

Post by XASSASSINX »

Ey, just giving a report, yep, updating the drivers seem to have done it, but i'm still very confused, i'm gonna chug this one out to "computer moment", thanks Rachel!!

Return to “Technical Issues”