[GZDoom Co-op] Various issues.

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.
Dan_The_Noob
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

[GZDoom Co-op] Various issues.

Post by Dan_The_Noob »

Hey guys,
so, i've been playing GZDoom co-op the last few days via virtual LAN, and everything works pretty well that way.
but there are a few issues.

1. "Skill" is stuck on 2, no matter if using parameters, launchers or console commands to try change it. (it says it will change next game but never does)
2. the Weapon stay flag is broken and doesn't affect the DMFlags value at all.
3. DOOM2 maps spawn with co-op/DM weapons regardless of DMFlags and also there's no flag for co-op monsters, or it's missing.
4. Player spawns cause telefrags and doesn't seem to have a "players can pass through each other" flag.
5. loading savegames requires the save to be in the root directory rather than the save folder (for co-op using the -loadgame parameter)
6. Key sharing needs a Flag.

I think that's it for now? (i probably forgot some things)
Dan_The_Noob
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [GZDoom Co-op] Various issues.

Post by Dan_The_Noob »

Scripts (things like flashlights, or UI elements) give an error where it says a script was puked up by a player.

how do we fix this?

Return to “Technical Issues”