Status bar problem

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.
StevenTarise
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Status bar problem

Post by StevenTarise »

I've recently installed GZDoom, and have a problem where the information on the status bar doesn't align with the background image

I did quite a bit of searching on both here and Google, and couldn't find anything similar to this. I'm quite keen to use the default status bar, for the nostalgia.

I've tried many of the preset resolutions at different aspect ratios, and just about every option under the hud setting, and nothing seems to make any difference to what happens.

My monitor is 1440p, and I got the WADs from my Steam install. The first time I booted up GZDoom, it looked like this.

Hope someone can help me with this, because it's quite off-putting.

Cheers
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Status bar problem

Post by Rachael »

Try a more recent dev build. Support for the latest unity version release kind of had to be hacked in.
StevenTarise
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Status bar problem

Post by StevenTarise »

That worked great, thanks!

Return to “Technical Issues”