Making a cutscene/TITLEMAP

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.
FinalDoomMarine

Making a cutscene/TITLEMAP

Post by FinalDoomMarine »

I've been wondering if anyone can give me specifics of what I've done wrong. I've watched many videos and followed everything step by step and yet nothing works.
Every time I load into the game to test it gives me messages saying "Pathfollower 3: Can't find interpolation point 12800"
Attachments
Screenshot 1.png
Screenshot 2.png
olzhas1one

Re: Making a cutscene/TITLEMAP

Post by olzhas1one »

This might be because your cameras have incorrect TIDs/tags (still not sure what's the correct term for them). Make sure the script calls for the correct TID and cameras are properly linked with each other.

Return to “Technical Issues”