gzdoom vintage and LZdoom startup error

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.

gzdoom vintage and LZdoom startup error

Post by Guest »

hi everyone, i have played doom with my machine since 1.8 days up until now, but since GZdoom 3.7.2 i haven't been able to run brutal doom, because gzdoom 3.8.x and lzdoom both say "1 errors while parsing decorate scripts", whenever i try to run the game, thus i want to know if this has happened to someone else before, and if so, i 'd like to know if there is a fix for it, thanks for your time
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: gzdoom vintage and LZdoom startup error

Post by wildweasel »

What's the complete text of the error log?
drfrag
Vintage GZDoom Developer

Re: gzdoom vintage and LZdoom startup error

Post by drfrag »

It's a mod bug, play my fixed version BD v20 Legacy Edition (just take the .pk3 and .wad files) or BD v21.

Return to “Technical Issues”