zandronum ambient light setting??

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

zandronum ambient light setting??

Postby mustslam » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:59 pm

question 1

ok, ive always used gzdoom, and skulltag, and finnally have been trying out offline skirmish on zandronum.

i like my ambient light setting on 255 and fog mode off, but my changes dont seem to work on offline skirmish.

question 2

also, if i were to create a server, how would i make these settings apply?

thanks. :P
mustslam

Re: zandronum ambient light setting??

Postby Rachael » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:43 pm

Please don't recreate a new account for every question. Pick an account and stick with it. Accounts are optional to post in most of these forums, even, so you don't even need one, if you're creating throw-aways just to post. But we will not tolerate this anymore - you have been warned.
Rachael
Webmaster

Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle

Postby mustslam » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:19 pm

I apologize.

I’ve just never held on to anything related to any online community to be honest. I’m a nomad basically.

Thank you for not banning my ip at this point, I’m surprised. I am unworthy of your patience.
———

So, can anyone answer my question then haha XD
mustslam

Postby mustslam » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:06 pm

Rachael wrote:Please don't recreate a new account for every question. Pick an account and stick with it. Accounts are optional to post in most of these forums, even, so you don't even need one, if you're creating throw-aways just to post. But we will not tolerate this anymore - you have been warned.

Did you receive my last post? Why am I banned lol
mustslam

Postby mustslam » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:09 pm

I did sincerely apologize :(
mustslam

Postby Rachael » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:12 pm

I banned your original email so that you couldn't use it to create another account and then throw it to a random email like you had been doing before. I've removed the ban for now, with your apology, but please don't do that. It sends an email to the targeted address, whether it's your's or not, and it seems like some of those emails may just be random and not your's.

Zandronum may have removed the ambient light setting since GZDoom did, anyhow. Even if they didn't, since it's a multiplayer-centric port they might've removed it just because it was a cheat.

I don't know how to make those settings apply, other than to create a mod that essentially nullifies lighting effects.
Rachael
Webmaster

Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle

Return to Technical Issues