wolf3d tc multiplayer

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.
zolgar

wolf3d tc multiplayer

Post by zolgar »

Sorry for the duplicate post, I did not realize I was not logged in previously.

I can get the older version of wolf3d tc to work with multiplayer but in version 2.0.2 I see Doom2 levels with Wolfenstein monsters/weapons. This is in both zdoom and gzdoom.

The command I am trying to use to host is

Code: Select all

zdoom.exe -file Wolf3D_Common.pk7 Wolf3D_HighRes.pk7 Wolf3D_Resources.pk3 -host 2
and to join I have tried

Code: Select all

zdoom.exe -file Wolf3D_Common.pk7 Wolf3D_HighRes.pk7 Wolf3D_Resources.pk3 -join 192.168.1.5
I'm not sure what I am missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
zolgar

Re: wolf3d tc multiplayer

Post by zolgar »

I figured out that if I use an older version of gzdoom I can change the map to e1m1 and that starts the mod off where it should be, but in v3.5.1 changemap gives me a message saying "Only settings controllers can change the map."
Enjay

Re: wolf3d tc multiplayer

Post by Enjay »

Return to “Technical Issues”