USB Keyboard not supported

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.
Mr.Firstname

USB Keyboard not supported

Post by Mr.Firstname »

My keyboard broke on my HP Laptop about five months ago. I got a USB K400r Logitech keyboard to replace that. Any input I make on that keyboard doesn't happen in game, aside from my mouse and the buttons that still work on my laptop. How to I change the inputting laptop to my USB one?

*I think somebody posted about this with the exact same issue, but that has not been corrected. :(
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: USB Keyboard not supported

Post by Rachael »

I have never had this issue. What is your operating system and what does its hardware manager look like with the keyboard? What model is your keyboard?
Mr.Firstname

Re: USB Keyboard not supported

Post by Mr.Firstname »

Windows 10, Logitech K400r.
As for hardware manager, I don't exactly know what you mean.
In device manager, my keyboard is updated completely.

Return to “Technical Issues”