Some Apk files wont work no matter where I DL them

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.
SlipTheDogOfWAR

Some Apk files wont work no matter where I DL them

Post by SlipTheDogOfWAR »

I seem to not be able to get some mods to work but some do. The ones that do work, the icon next to the file looks like a blank sheet of paper while the ones that do not work look like a white sheet of paper with a blue line at the top and red lines below that. I can not seem to do anything with the files that look like that but once and drag and drop the blank piece of paper looking files into GzDOOM, they boot up no problem. Anyone have any suggestions, Id really appreciate it.
Thanks!
Graf Zahl
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer

Re: Some Apk files wont work no matter where I DL them

Post by Graf Zahl »

Can you give a bit more information, like a screenshot illustrating what you said here - or providing a link to said files?
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

Apk? That's Android and we cannot support that because we do not author the Android ports here, GZDoom's source is simply released to the public so that eventually it can be used in such a way that the Android port's author used it in his program.
Graf Zahl

Post by Graf Zahl »

No idea what he was talking about. That's why I asked for clarification.

Return to “Technical Issues”