Mac Gzdoom. No application support files

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.
asmit09max

Mac Gzdoom. No application support files

Post by asmit09max »

I Got gzDoom today, and I also have .pk3 mod I want and the .wad for doom 2, but (on the mac version) I can't find the folders where I put the pk3s and wads. If you could dm on discord or reply to this post if you have the solution that would be great.
discord: asmit09max#6512
_mental_

Re: Mac Gzdoom. No application support files

Post by _mental_ »

Check this topic for complete list of search folders. The most user friendly choice is ~/Documents/GZDoom. Create GZDoom in your Documents folder and copy files there.

Return to “Technical Issues”