I cannot see the top or bottom of the sector properties box

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.
Hidden Hands

I cannot see the top or bottom of the sector properties box

Post by Hidden Hands »

My computer that I have worked on my entire time has blown up and so I had to get another one. Now I have a problem. When I try to edit a sector (floor height, etc.) I cannot see the top or bottoms of that properties box, including the little cross to close the window and the bottom and this also means I cannot move the box from the bar at the top so I can see the effect its having in visual mode. Please can someone advise me on what to do here to make it fit better??? Here is a screenshot attached of what I'm talking about. Please help, I cannot continue until I know what to do about this.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
topofboxcut.jpg
problem.jpg

Return to “Technical Issues”