Control issues with D-Touch/GZD 1.8.6 and 2.1pre

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.
ShockwaveS08
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Android 10

Control issues with D-Touch/GZD 1.8.6 and 2.1pre

Post by ShockwaveS08 »

Been having consistent issues with my wireless gamepad when running resource-intensive mods on my Android device...

The main one being that both analog sticks randomly shut down while playing certain game/mod combinations, like WADSmooshed Doom and D4T: Death Foretold v2.1. All other inputs still work, but it leaves me extremely vulnerable to running off of cliffs and straight into a hostile ambush, or getting frozen in place while a bunch of Pinkys and Spectres feast on my immobile corpse.

Here's the config file, please let me know what CVARs I need to correct so I can get back to ripping and tearing huge guts!
Spoiler:

Return to “Technical Issues”