Account is still restricted

Need help running G/Q/ZDoom/ECWolf/Zandronum/3DGE/EDuke32/Raze? Did your computer break? Ask here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Contrary to popular belief, we are not all-knowing-all-seeing magical beings!

If you want help you're going to have to provide lots of info. Like what is your hardware, what is your operating system, what version of GZDoom/LZDoom/whatever you're using, what mods you're loading, how you're loading it, what you've already tried for fixing the problem, and anything else that is even remotely relevant to the problem.

We can't magically figure out what it is if you're going to be vague, and if we feel like you're just wasting our time with guessing games we will act like that's what you're really doing and won't help you.
argv

Account is still restricted

Post by argv »

My forum account was reactivated recently, and I've made several posts, all of which were approved. The “don't panic” announcement says my account should now be allowed to post without moderator approval. Despite this, the forum still holds my posts for moderator approval. I'm also not allowed to send or receive PMs.

Most importantly, I cannot seem to use BBCode to properly format my posts. BBCode is always off for me, even in threads where other posts contain formatting.

Is there some way to get at least the BBCode restriction lifted?

Thanks in advance. :)
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Account is still restricted

Post by Rachael »

Should be fixed.
argv

Re: Account is still restricted

Post by argv »

Yup, it works now. Thanks!

Return to “Technical Issues”