Official ZDoom Discord Server

We sure do have a lot of rules and guidelines threads - find them all here, and please make sure you've read them! Also, community-wide announcements (that aren't major ZDoom News) go here as well.

Re: Official ZDoom Discord Server

Postby wildweasel » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:11 am

Assassin of Purity wrote:I'm really different, I'm more calm. I would like to show you, but I can wait.

I don't think you're quite understanding what we've been telling you. You told us the same story the last time, but you still got banned again. I'm not going to let that happen another time. So no, you will remain banned.

If you'd been contributing anywhere else on the forum, and giving us any kind of example of the "different" behavior we could expect to see from you if we let you back on the Discord, maybe I'd consider it, but frankly, there's not much of that to go by - one-line replies to posts that don't really amount to much meaning. I think it says a lot that the majority of the posts I actually remember of yours are the ones in this topic complaining about being banned.
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead

Postby Assassin of Purity » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:37 am

wildweasel wrote:
Assassin of Purity wrote:I'm really different, I'm more calm. I would like to show you, but I can wait.

I don't think you're quite understanding what we've been telling you. You told us the same story the last time, but you still got banned again. I'm not going to let that happen another time. So no, you will remain banned.

If you'd been contributing anywhere else on the forum, and giving us any kind of example of the "different" behavior we could expect to see from you if we let you back on the Discord, maybe I'd consider it, but frankly, there's not much of that to go by - one-line replies to posts that don't really amount to much meaning. I think it says a lot that the majority of the posts I actually remember of yours are the ones in this topic complaining about being banned.

Those complaints were months ago.
Assassin of Purity

Postby wildweasel » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:52 am

You've been told "no" three times in the last day and are still persisting. I don't know what else to tell you, but it sure isn't going to be "yes."
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead

Postby Assassin of Purity » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:55 am

What can I help out in then?
Assassin of Purity

Postby Rachael » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:30 am

Assassin of Purity wrote:What can I help out in then?

By accepting that you have been banned, and stop being a stubborn little gnit about it.

Sooner or later you're going to have to learn that you can't get away with every single one of your bad deeds with a half-assed apology. And at this point, even a good apology would not work since as Wildweasel pointed out - you've been banned once before. So don't bother.

This conversation is over. If you can't accept the fact that you fucked up and it will be some time yet before we are willing to reverse the decision, I am sure there are other ways we can help you understand what we mean when we say - "this punishment is sticking." Do you really want to find those out?
Rachael
Webmaster

Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby Assassin of Purity » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:35 am

Rachael wrote:
Assassin of Purity wrote:What can I help out in then?

By accepting that you have been banned, and stop being a stubborn little gnit about it.

Sooner or later you're going to have to learn that you can't get away with every single one of your bad deeds with a half-assed apology. And at this point, even a good apology would not work since as Wildweasel pointed out - you've been banned once before. So don't bother.

This conversation is over. If you can't accept the fact that you fucked up and it will be some time yet before we are willing to reverse the decision, I am sure there are other ways we can help you understand what we mean when we say - "this punishment is sticking." Do you really want to find those out?

I was going to ask that you don't bring me back, to forget about all of this. I changed my mind. Everyone makes mistakes. I've done idiotic ones. I might feel depressed, but that doesn't mean I'm selfish. I won't bother you again.
Assassin of Purity

Postby Uni-000 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:21 pm

Well Rachael and WildWeasel, I do apologize for my past actions when I was 13. You know, the being Rude and Horrible for no reason.

But now, I'm 14. And Times are changing...

Can I please come back to Apologize to everyone in there and get more comfortable with you people again?
Uni-000

Discord: Uni#4057

Postby wildweasel » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:54 pm

Uni-000 wrote:Well Rachael and WildWeasel, I do apologize for my past actions when I was 13. You know, the being Rude and Horrible for no reason.

Can I please come back to Apologize to everyone in there and get more comfortable with you people again?

Frankly, I'm not sure the age difference accounts for much, considering I've had to disapprove some pretty hostile posts of yours on these very forums, in this very topic, as recently as July. I'd be more inclined to believe you're a changed person if you spent more time participating on the forums and demonstrating that you can handle yourself in public without embarrassing us.
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead

Postby Rachael » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:26 pm

I am inclined to agree with wildweasel here, for all the same reasoning he has expressed. I've seen some rather unsettling things in the moderator log recently under your name - I am willing to overlook it, but I really would like some evidence that I should.
Rachael
Webmaster

Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby Uni-000 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:57 am

wildweasel wrote:
Uni-000 wrote:Well Rachael and WildWeasel, I do apologize for my past actions when I was 13. You know, the being Rude and Horrible for no reason.

Frankly, I'm not sure the age difference accounts for much, considering I've had to disapprove some pretty hostile posts of yours on these very forums, in this very topic, as recently as July. I'd be more inclined to believe you're a changed person if you spent more time participating on the forums and demonstrating that you can handle yourself in public without embarrassing us.

Fair enough.

Maybe, I’ll just start on the newborn baby threads and some popular ones for now.

EDIT: I would like to point out I'm not the most Active of People on here, mainly looking at other Websites, such as Youtube or Twitter.

I just want all of you to Remember that. Not asking to be Unbanned Quicker, just letting you know. Alright?
Uni-000

Discord: Uni#4057

Previous

Return to Rules and Forum Announcements