Official ZDoom Discord Server

We sure do have a lot of rules and guidelines threads - find them all here, and please make sure you've read them! Also, community-wide announcements (that aren't major ZDoom News) go here as well.
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Official ZDoom Discord Server

Post by Rachael »

Also, considering your response was "it's hilarious" instead of apologizing, when you clearly know what you did wrong, I think the ban is going to stick, for now. If that was an attempt at a ban appeal, it was clearly the most half-assed low-effort one I've seen so far.
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

CWolf wrote: Edit: you invite really seem not working.
Yeah - that tends to happen when you're on a ban list. :)
CWolf

Post by CWolf »

Rachael wrote:Also, considering your response was "it's hilarious" instead of apologizing, when you clearly know what you did wrong, I think the ban is going to stick, for now.
And that's the problem I already saw too goddamn much time, like, everywhere, that people often do not read the whole message or they do but finding wrong sense.

If who missed again what am I saying: just in case, if reason why have i banned was about "you are ponies hater" that indeed would had been hillarious, really. :)

And that's what the difference beetween you and me, I don't afraid of speak what i think. Like some part of other part of West World do. You know what I mean, maybe.

And about invite again. That fella that tried to join haven't been on server ever. But brah, why do i continue to care...
Last edited by CWolf on Mon May 28, 2018 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

CWolf wrote: I don't afraid of speak what i think.
And that's why when I have something you want, and you're utterly failing at diplomacy and negotiation.
CWolf

Post by CWolf »

So being honest now is an issue on server. Alright then, I'm not Judas, not Satan even. :D but no one will care until you star to play an innocent sheep. I got that, thank you very much, now things seem more clear.

And yes I'm both honest and sarcastic now.
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

Take from it what you will even when you make the wrong assumption - I already told you what you needed to do to get unbanned. But that's buried many messages ago, now. :) You obviously don't want it that badly - and that's fine by me!
CWolf

Post by CWolf »

I will not apologize for what I have done because i don't feel myself guilty, since nobody was both insulted or harmed, if you think I was wrong - well think what you want, there is no any issue to me. :D just don't lie to yourself that you always right aboit things, too, that lead many people I knew to nothing.

'Power' makes many people rotten (when they do too much shit because they can do it) or too soft to the core (and start afraid of anything (truth goes first))
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

No, I know I can be wrong sometimes too, but that is not the issue here. If you don't want to apologize - that's fine - I have no personal issue with that - but I don't think the moderator who banned you wants to let you back in the server, either - just saying. ;)

So I guess that concludes our little chat here.

I'll just put it to you this way: If you honestly feel like you did no wrong - no one can tell you you did wrong - but in that case, it's better we part ways due to that disagreement.
CWolf

Post by CWolf »

It does, a little.
Assassin of Purity
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by Assassin of Purity »

CWolf wrote:1) your link not work anymore, one of our RDC member wanted to join the party.
2) why have you kicked me again. Is it because i seemed "not calm" to someone of you or just because i do hate that rainbowly animated 'ponies'. Second option is hillarious one, because nobody taboo'ed freedom of meaning and speaking about things.
I was banned just for trying to make a point. I didn't insult anyone, I didn't spam, all I did was give my opinion on DLC and suggesting an idea as to how to give players extra content while the content creators would still get paid.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them

Post by wildweasel »

No, you were banned because you were repeating the same argument and refusing to listen to anybody else, and being pretty disrespectful when JadedLexi told you to knock it off. Don't misrepresent the facts.

[edit] Which, by the way, is exactly what you've done for nearly every other conversation you've been a part of, right down to trying to tell other people to "drop it" while not dropping it yourself. If that's how you conduct your discussions, we don't play by those rules.
JadedLexi

Post by JadedLexi »

You also do the same with every other conversation you start.
Assassin of Purity

wildweasel wrote:No, you were banned because you were repeating the same argument and refusing to listen to anybody else, and being pretty disrespectful when JadedLexi told you to knock it off. Don't misrepresent the facts.

[edit] Which, by the way, is exactly what you've done for nearly every other conversation you've been a part of, right down to trying to tell other people to "drop it" while not dropping it yourself. If that's how you conduct your discussions, we don't play by those rules.
It's not how I conduct my discussions. I'm sorry about that. It won't happen ever again.
NeuralStunner

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by NeuralStunner »

I was morbidly curious whetehr Discord would update properly after moving its installation directory to a non-crap location. Success!

I suppose I could also use it to chat or something. :shrug:
Assassin of Purity

Well, i'd like to get back in. What happened was just a mistake.

Return to “Rules and Forum Announcements”