Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

We sure do have a lot of rules and guidelines threads - find them all here, and please make sure you've read them! Also, community-wide announcements (that aren't major ZDoom News) go here as well.

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby armymen12002003 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:02 am

User avatar
armymen12002003
Good to go.
 
Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Location: The Plastic World
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 32-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby wolfman » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:20 am

armymen12002003 wrote:http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35269

anybody?

Latest release: zdcmp2_rc1_-_b019.pk3 (Source)

Check the most recent posts in the ZDCMP2 thread for newer versions.
Last edited by wolfman on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2004

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Binary » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:00 am

Does anybody have the Brutal Doom version of the NC HUD? viewtopic.php?f=19&t=33079
User avatar
Binary
 
Joined: 03 Jul 2013
Location: In hide...

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby mallo » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:38 am

Pogostick by Tormentor667

I didn't wanted to bump a 3 months old thread...
User avatar
mallo
GO TO NEXT SECTOR.
 
Joined: 22 May 2010
Location: Once upon a land in a far off time

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby LucasGodzilla » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:14 am

I found a mod on YouTube video from a guy named AlphaEnt2. It was the Rings of Death 3 1.1 3D mod. Please can someone upload it or a upload an up-to-date version of Rings of Death? It would be very nice to have it. :)

User avatar
LucasGodzilla
 
Joined: 12 May 2013
Location: California

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby wolfman » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:36 am

Binary wrote:Does anybody have the Brutal Doom version of the NC HUD? viewtopic.php?f=19&t=33079

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35105&start=15#p692496
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2004

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby wolfman » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:43 am

mallo wrote:Pogostick by Tormentor667

I didn't wanted to bump a 3 months old thread...

http://www.realm667.com/index.php/proje ... t-projects

LucasGodzilla wrote:I found a mod on YouTube video from a guy named AlphaEnt2. It was the Rings of Death 3 1.1 3D mod. Please can someone upload it or a upload an up-to-date version of Rings of Death? It would be very nice to have it. :)

I'm looking for this one myself. I emailed AlphaEnt2 but never got a reply.
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2004

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby LucasGodzilla » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:06 pm

wolfman wrote:
mallo wrote:Pogostick by Tormentor667

I didn't wanted to bump a 3 months old thread...

http://www.realm667.com/index.php/proje ... t-projects

LucasGodzilla wrote:I found a mod on YouTube video from a guy named AlphaEnt2. It was the Rings of Death 3 1.1 3D mod. Please can someone upload it or a upload an up-to-date version of Rings of Death? It would be very nice to have it. :)

I'm looking for this one myself. I emailed AlphaEnt2 but never got a reply.


Thanks you for trying to help find it. I was actually thinking myself if I can't find it, that I should figure out how to make model definitions with some custom MD2 or MD3 models. But anyway thanks for trying, I wrote a comment on the video so hopefully I'll get a reply eventually. But I do wonder also if you're experienced in making any model definitions and using them in a Decorate script or in general.
User avatar
LucasGodzilla
 
Joined: 12 May 2013
Location: California

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby LucasGodzilla » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:45 am

Ok I'm looking for a rar file called BLOOD2_RES, it contains a wad (or pk3) file inside that has resources for Blood 2: The Chosen. I am looking for it because it contains the HUD for the game and the HUD looks very awesome in the game. So if anyone has the BLOOD2_RES.rar file, please reply. The thread that originally held the file is here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=24465&p=479594#p479594
User avatar
LucasGodzilla
 
Joined: 12 May 2013
Location: California

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Noodlebox » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:24 am

Does anyone happen to have Harmony v1.1?

since the DRD link went down the only place to get it is that stupid brothersoft place
Noodlebox
 
Joined: 24 Jun 2013

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Binary » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:10 am

wolfman wrote:
Binary wrote:Does anybody have the Brutal Doom version of the NC HUD? viewtopic.php?f=19&t=33079

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35105&start=15#p692496


I love you bro!!!
User avatar
Binary
 
Joined: 03 Jul 2013
Location: In hide...

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby wolfman » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:10 am

Noodlebox wrote:Does anyone happen to have Harmony v1.1?

since the DRD link went down the only place to get it is that stupid brothersoft place

http://www.mediafire.com/?71ddnmug52lcpm8
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2004

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby LucasGodzilla » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:10 am

Please, does anyone have the BLOOD2_RES.rar file? I mainly need it for its HUD from Blood 2. Worst case I can try to remake it but I would seriously appreciate it if anyone has it. :( :( :(
User avatar
LucasGodzilla
 
Joined: 12 May 2013
Location: California

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Noodlebox » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:27 pm



Thanks a bunch dude

Also while I'm at it does anyone have copy of Instant action as well?

Its showcased here and the authors main web-page is full of dead/deleted mediafire links to it

I was also looking for a wad that I can't exactly remember the name of, only that it was made by (I think) Revilution and it ran primarily under the skulltag engine and it was made to be Doom 3-like and featured some pretty cool stuff; sorry I can't be more descriptive
Last edited by Noodlebox on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noodlebox
 
Joined: 24 Jun 2013

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby iSpook » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Anyone have a copy of RJSpace9f on hand?
User avatar
iSpook
What is this, I don't even.
 
Joined: 05 Feb 2006
Location: In the middle of Stephen King Territory

PreviousNext

Return to Rules and Forum Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest