Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

We sure do have a lot of rules and guidelines threads - find them all here, and please make sure you've read them! Also, community-wide announcements (that aren't major ZDoom News) go here as well.

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Cabo_Fiambre » Fri May 14, 2021 3:43 pm

Sorry for the inconvenient, i'm moving this post to the right thread as it was put on the wrong one (the original post has been deleted).

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=40271
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=43949

Those are my first mods from my first account and were made when i was 13 and i'm 20 (21 in june) now so its been a long time since that but the names i gave them were still in my memory so a quick google search did the job. Unfortunately the download links are long gone now but i'm looking for someone that luckily still has those files hidden somewhere in their hard drives. I also want to apologize of how i behave during that time because while i was looking at the posts i've made i saw a lot of terrible conduct towards people that didn't deserve it and some of them are still around so i hope they could forgive me. Life was tough with me, lots bullying and other stuff.
Cabo_Fiambre

Postby haruko haruhara » Sat May 15, 2021 8:50 am

Can someone know what this wad is it says boss wad but this was not not the name if anyone knows it thanks https://youtu.be/99yXcB7m5Co
haruko haruhara
a fan of TheOutDoomers a fan of moy_has_audom_games.

Discord: haruko haruhara#5843

Postby VitSm » Sat May 15, 2021 10:53 am

Cabo_Fiambre wrote:Sorry for the inconvenient, i'm moving this post to the right thread as it was put on the wrong one (the original post has been deleted).

Those are my first mods from my first account and were made when i was 13 and i'm 20 (21 in june) now so its been a long time since that but the names i gave them were still in my memory so a quick google search did the job. Unfortunately the download links are long gone now but i'm looking for someone that luckily still has those files hidden somewhere in their hard drives. I also want to apologize of how i behave during that time because while i was looking at the posts i've made i saw a lot of terrible conduct towards people that didn't deserve it and some of them are still around so i hope they could forgive me. Life was tough with me, lots bullying and other stuff.

GunsofAnarchy.zip
Lethal Enforces.zip
VitSm
\\/ \\/ ||_

Postby Arkontie » Mon May 17, 2021 12:18 am

Strange Aeons by ImpieTwo
viewtopic.php?t=49369
The mediafire links in his website no longer works. Along with the addons: GUNS N’ MONSTERS and the RYLAYEH MUSIC PATCH.
Arkontie

Postby Ferretmanjcdenton » Fri May 21, 2021 1:45 am

Hi .. anyone an idea where to find this one here ?

Doom 64 Retribution PBR Materials : Vaseline Edition
Postby Mynameislol » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:51 am

Hello, i've gotten PBR materials working, and decided to convert every single texture in D64 to make use of them.

They are not manually painted, so don't expect realistic environment.

It looked good enough to put up here, so why not. Enjoy.

Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD : https://www29.zippyshare.com/v/Su9mWlMI/file.html

BONUS : Hand crafted brightmaps (monster brightmaps not included)
https://www43.zippyshare.com/v/areonCOy/file.html
Ferretmanjcdenton

Discord: https://discord.gg/hRm8w97
Operating System: Other Linux ARM/PPC/etc
OS Test Version: Yes (Using Development/Testing Version)
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Postby Cabo_Fiambre » Wed May 26, 2021 5:12 pm

VitSm wrote:
Cabo_Fiambre wrote:Sorry for the inconvenient, i'm moving this post to the right thread as it was put on the wrong one (the original post has been deleted).

GunsofAnarchy.zip
Lethal Enforces.zip

Thank you very much! Much appreciated!
Cabo_Fiambre

Postby haruko haruhara » Thu May 27, 2021 5:48 am

I don't know if people have this but does anyone have mattbrat11's original bfghumanoid idk why he didn't include it in his monster pack but if anyone has it thank you
haruko haruhara

Postby Ferretmanjcdenton » Sun May 30, 2021 4:21 pm

Hi ... anyone an idea where to get this one here. ?

ABRASION REDONE ?
Ferretmanjcdenton

Discord: https://discord.gg/hRm8w97
Operating System: Other Linux ARM/PPC/etc
OS Test Version: Yes (Using Development/Testing Version)
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Postby Graviton » Mon May 31, 2021 3:37 pm

This is more of an issue with locating sprites than a mod issue but then again, I cant find it anywhere. Someone made a doom 3 sarge sprite sheet a while back and I'm having trouble locating it. Also, if someone could help me find a doom 3 guardian Sprite sheet that was probably removed somewhere It would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Graviton

Postby Redneckerz » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:08 pm

A historical request because this work is actually from Randi. I was surprised this was not covered in the ZDoom archives, but also not by archive.org.
Back in 1999, Work was started on a new engine that would run Doom content, but be wholly separate from the renderer. This was before Randi would start adding Polymost features to ZDoom and (Which was supported till ZDoom 2.7.1) and before ZDuke (Based on ZDoom 2.0.43)

The new engine only ran solid cubes, and was then abandoned. However, Randi did host a release of this. It was called:
RenderTest

Links:
News from November 6, 1999
Link to zip (Broken)

I am looking if someone has this one off release saved somewhere, so we can archive this properly on ZDoom.

Blurb:
''Which brings me to the real reason for this update... A week ago, I got tired of spending all my time bug hunting and decided to take a break from ZDoom and do something else. So I started writing a Build-like engine. The result so far is available for download as well as a screen shot:

[The very beginnings of the new engine]

This is the engine after one week of work, so it's pretty bare. What's special about it is that it uses portals and edge sorting instead of a BSP tree to do visibility calculations, so the geometry can be dynamic. The demonstration above even includes two moving sectors.

Since it turned out pretty easy to get this far, my current plan is to continue developing this engine in parallel with DoomScript. There are things I want to do with DoomScript that would have required changes to the Doom engine. Now, instead of making those changes, I will write a new engine instead. I will probably keep the Doom engine around for compatibility purposes, but unless something unforeseen happens, all active development will occur on the new one instead.

Perhaps I need to be more specific about that last update. Some people seem to be reading too much between the lines.

I never said ZDoom was dead. I said I had begun work on a new engine that shares features with Build, and I offered a glimpse of it after one week of work. This engine is like Build in the same sense that Build is like the Doom engine, yet Build is not the Doom engine. That is, I plan to implement features found in Build that are difficult to do with the Doom engine (slopes, wall sprites, moving sectors, stacked sectors, etc).

I will also be rewriting other aspects of the engine besides the renderer from scratch. This new engine will be written with scripting in mind from the very beginning. Implementing DoomScript into the existing Doom engine would have amounted to an even more monumental task, since I would have had to gut parts of the engine and then figure out how to glue it back together. The engine will also be developed with client/server
in mind. In many ways, changing my focus from trying to retain the Doom engine, but glue DoomScript and other features on top of it, was a matter of convenience.

Doom support is not disappearing, and I am not making a Duke Nukem 3D clone or a clone of any other Build-based game. If anything, I am making a Doom clone. Removing Doom support would have defeated the purpose of creating the new engine, as I doubt very many people would be interested in another 2.5D engine if it was necessary to create entirely new content to use it.

I will, in fact, keep the old Doom renderer around for compatibility with maps that use special effects that take advantage of the way the Doom engine does things. When I said that "all active development will occur on the new [engine]," what I meant was that I would not add some feature to the new engine and then try to splice that back into the Doom engine.

This new engine will require a new editor, because the internal data structures are different, and Doom doesn't leave enough room in its map format to support much in the way of new features. (This is why many of ZDoom's features have to be activated using ACS.) The major advantage of a new editor will be support for new actors added using DoomScript that have their own custom properties. With Doom, thing attributes are limited to a few bits that can be set with the editor. Hexen extended this to five one-byte values, but at the cost of no death triggers for things that used them. With DoomScript, an author will be able to mark any attribute of an actor as customizable with the editor.

A conversion utility will be available, so people can still build all their geometry in a separate editor and then import it later. This is no different from what zwadconv already does.''

Redneckerz
To it's ports i may have seen
Spotlight Team

Discord: Redneckerz#8399
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Legacy GZDoom)

Postby userman » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:01 pm

VitSm wrote:
haruko haruhara wrote:does anyone by any chance have extreme invasion its nowhere i looked on wad archive best ever nowhere if anyone has it thanks

This? ExtremeInvasionv6Fplus_E2.pk3

Requesting the music file containing all the music for Extremeinvasion, named either Extremeinv_music or Extremeinv_music_E. Size should be around 72mb, since this wad is over a decade old the music was split into a separate file for download size reasons I suppose. Don't know how to PM VitSm about this matter (assuming they also have the music since they uploaded the main wad), maybe I don't have access to PMs yet since I just registered to make this request?
userman

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Postby VitSm » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:04 am

VitSm
\\/ \\/ ||_

Postby haruko haruhara » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:45 am

Does anyone have lolwad.wad it was similar to hga2 and jua45 but it's nowhere to be found now I would love to have the original file http://files.drdteam.org/index.php/file ... AD.WAD.zip
Link is dead tho I got the link from a friend's video
haruko haruhara

Previous

Return to Rules and Forum Announcements