Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

We sure do have a lot of rules and guidelines threads - find them all here, and please make sure you've read them! Also, community-wide announcements (that aren't major ZDoom News) go here as well.

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby el armadillo2 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:36 am

Anyone have this? viewtopic.php?f=43&t=50271
el armadillo2
 
Joined: 11 Nov 2016

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby VitSm » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:50 pm

VitSm
\\/ \\/ ||_
 
 
 
Joined: 20 Jun 2013
Location: East of the West, West of the East

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Whoah » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:56 pm

viewtopic.php?t=15564

Anyone have the corvus_to_hexen.wad file?
User avatar
Whoah
Confusion is my natural state
 
Joined: 13 Apr 2017
Location: I'm actually not 100% sure on that

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby VitSm » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:01 pm

Whoah wrote:https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?t=15564

Anyone have the corvus_to_hexen.wad file?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28589&start=210#p616176
VitSm
\\/ \\/ ||_
 
 
 
Joined: 20 Jun 2013
Location: East of the West, West of the East

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Whoah » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:42 pm

Fantastic, thanks
User avatar
Whoah
Confusion is my natural state
 
Joined: 13 Apr 2017
Location: I'm actually not 100% sure on that

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Dr_Cosmobyte » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:46 pm

Does anybody has this pack ripped by Kayser and then re-uploaded by Captain Ventris?

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=22593&p=444347&hilit=disruptor#p444347

Link is down. Thanks in advance.
User avatar
Dr_Cosmobyte
Also known as: GAA1992
 
Joined: 04 Jun 2015
Location: Killing spiders.

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby wolfman » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:34 pm

GAA1992 wrote:Does anybody has this pack ripped by Kayser and then re-uploaded by Captain Ventris?

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=22593&p=444347&hilit=disruptor#p444347

Link is down. Thanks in advance.

DisruptorSnd.7z
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2004

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby PixelWAD » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:46 pm

It's been 10 years, but I'm looking for this file - or anything similar

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16349

Basically - Duke Nukem 3D/Half-Life 1 style Laser Trip Mine/Bomb. Thanks
PixelWAD
 
Joined: 10 Jun 2018

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Dr_Cosmobyte » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:06 pm

wolfman wrote: Link


Thank you very much wolfman!
User avatar
Dr_Cosmobyte
Also known as: GAA1992
 
Joined: 04 Jun 2015
Location: Killing spiders.

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby wolfman » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:05 pm

PixelWAD wrote:It's been 10 years, but I'm looking for this file - or anything similar

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16349

Basically - Duke Nukem 3D/Half-Life 1 style Laser Trip Mine/Bomb. Thanks

tripbomb.zip
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2004

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby PixelWAD » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:15 pm

wolfman wrote:
PixelWAD wrote:It's been 10 years, but I'm looking for this file - or anything similar

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16349

Basically - Duke Nukem 3D/Half-Life 1 style Laser Trip Mine/Bomb. Thanks

tripbomb.zip

I appreciate it, it works perfectly as it should, however, I'm looking for a file where it's usable as a player weapon. Do you have any?
PixelWAD
 
Joined: 10 Jun 2018

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Enjay » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:15 am

The Lambda half life mod on these forums has a very nicely implemented trip bomb that is very similar in operation to the Duke one. Maybe you could use that as an example to work from?
User avatar
Enjay
Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. Twain
 
 
 
Joined: 15 Jul 2003
Location: Scotland

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby PixelWAD » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:11 am

Enjay wrote:The Lambda half life mod on these forums has a very nicely implemented trip bomb that is very similar in operation to the Duke one. Maybe you could use that as an example to work from?

Thank you. I had a look at HL Lambda laser weapon, it's done very well, but the way it is done is a bit too advanced for me - a lot of scripting and functions spread all over the pk3 file.

I found a sample file ohere on the forum that turns shotgun into laser mine spawner, but it's really barebones and does not work like it does in Duke, plus you could not jump above it or crouch below. :(
PixelWAD
 
Joined: 10 Jun 2018

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby el armadillo2 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:46 pm

PixelWAD wrote:
Enjay wrote:The Lambda half life mod on these forums has a very nicely implemented trip bomb that is very similar in operation to the Duke one. Maybe you could use that as an example to work from?

Thank you. I had a look at HL Lambda laser weapon, it's done very well, but the way it is done is a bit too advanced for me - a lot of scripting and functions spread all over the pk3 file.

I found a sample file ohere on the forum that turns shotgun into laser mine spawner, but it's really barebones and does not work like it does in Duke, plus you could not jump above it or crouch below. :(


Not sure exactly what you want, but here's another mod with a Tripmine: https://www.moddb.com/mods/duke-nukem-3 ... s-monsters

Also, link to that mod?

I highly doubt it's possible to even get this mod again, but i'd like the map in the link at the bottom of this page: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=29466&start=540
el armadillo2
 
Joined: 11 Nov 2016

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby PixelWAD » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:25 am

Which map exactly?

The mod you have posted I've seen already. THere is some kind of a tripmine weapon, i may see how to add it to my mod but it doesn't work well, lots of glitches..
PixelWAD
 
Joined: 10 Jun 2018

PreviousNext

Return to Rules and Forum Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests