Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

We sure do have a lot of rules and guidelines threads - find them all here, and please make sure you've read them! Also, community-wide announcements (that aren't major ZDoom News) go here as well.

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby wolfman » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:56 pm

Shadez12 wrote:Anybody got this?
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=47127

Pans_Mod_V0.2.zip
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2004

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Doomguy5th » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:50 pm


Anyone have the ww-finaldoomermonsters.pk3 file here by any chance (the one in this video)?

@Slax ?
User avatar
Doomguy5th
 
Joined: 23 Dec 2013
Location: Somewhere you shouldn't be

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby wolfman » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:45 pm

Doomguy5th wrote:Anyone have the ww-finaldoomermonsters.pk3 file here by any chance (the one in this video)?

@Slax ?

Wildweasel said here that he hasn't released it yet.
I haven't properly released it yet; I plan to put it on the ZDoom Forums once I've got a proper credits list straightened out and possibly found replacements for the handful of baddies (mostly bosses) that don't yet have them.
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2004

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Gothic » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Does somebody know if the link here had the Doom ZX theme in AY format or was a different format?
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=29698

If it is AY, then can somebody reupload it please?
User avatar
Gothic
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand ZScript.
 
Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Location: Where it all began...
Discord: #1462

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Purity666 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:04 am

Hello,

does anyone has as working link for the "spear resurrection tc" mod by gilles?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=29509&hilit=spear+resurrection+tc

Greetings
Purity666
 
Joined: 02 Apr 2017

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby VitSm » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:44 am

Purity666 wrote:Hello,

does anyone has as working link for the "spear resurrection tc" mod by gilles?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=29509&hilit=spear+resurrection+tc

Greetings

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28589&hilit=lsc&start=3030#p987315
VitSm
\\/ \\/ ||_
 
 
 
Joined: 20 Jun 2013
Location: East of the West, West of the East

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Purity666 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:12 am

Thanks a lot!
Purity666
 
Joined: 02 Apr 2017

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby potetobloke » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:44 am

Does anybody have all the sprites in this thread?

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=46256

EDIT:
Does anybody also have the map in this video?
User avatar
potetobloke
My legs are OK.
 
Joined: 07 Dec 2016
Location: In a chemical world
Operating System: Windows Vista/7 32-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby wolfman » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:34 am

potetobloke wrote:Does anybody have all the sprites in this thread?

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=46256

raymoohawk_D64.zip
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2004

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Daiki Akaoni » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:13 am

The links for "OMG Weapons and Monsters!" are broken and both the moddb and doomworld/idgames have an outdated version (from the year 2005).
Can someone upload the latest version of "OMG Weapons and Monsters!" please?
User avatar
Daiki Akaoni
 
Joined: 21 Oct 2016
Location: Sintoism

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby wolfman » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:46 am

Daiki Akaoni wrote:The links for "OMG Weapons and Monsters!" are broken and both the moddb and doomworld/idgames have an outdated version (from the year 2005).
Can someone upload the latest version of "OMG Weapons and Monsters!" please?

omgwpns_v05.pk3
omgweps_v05.pk3 (weapons only)
omgmons_v05.pk3 (monsters only)
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2004

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby Daiki Akaoni » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:21 pm

wolfman wrote:
Daiki Akaoni wrote:The links for "OMG Weapons and Monsters!" are broken and both the moddb and doomworld/idgames have an outdated version (from the year 2005).
Can someone upload the latest version of "OMG Weapons and Monsters!" please?

omgwpns_v05.pk3
omgweps_v05.pk3 (weapons only)
omgmons_v05.pk3 (monsters only)


Thank you, really!!! :D
User avatar
Daiki Akaoni
 
Joined: 21 Oct 2016
Location: Sintoism

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby DoomKrakken » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:30 am

Can anyone find this map for me?

https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?p=729542
User avatar
DoomKrakken
Avidly Anonymous Suggester. Hardcore Catholic Gamer. Problem? PM me.
 
Joined: 19 Oct 2014
Location: Plahnit Urff
Discord: DoomKrakken#2719

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby wolfman » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:56 am

DoomKrakken wrote:Can anyone find this map for me?

https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?p=729542

JadeValley-REELism.zip
User avatar
wolfman
 
 
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2004

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby SoundOfDarkness » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:15 am

Anybody who can provide these Add-Ons to Marty's Space Pirate mod?
Cardboard Marty wrote:Unofficial:
- AZ-MP5 by Sgt. Shivers (runs with the latest GitHub build as well as the upcoming MK2 build, load after the main TSP file!)
Includes a brand new weapon, the AZ-MP5, which uses the more common global pistol ammo. A good, powerful alternative to the AB-50, Mel is able to throw quick punches while using this weapon.
- TSP Alternate by TheRailgunner (runs with v.0.1.2e, load after the main TSP file!)
Includes changes to the behavior of the AB-50 and the secret weapon, along with cool shell-casings, and a WIP brand new weapon: the Bargo Automatic Weapon System Model "C", a belt-fed, bullpup assault rifle/light machine gun with a high rate of fire and a burst-fire setting utilizing a idealized intermediate cartridge, the 6.66x48mm round.
User avatar
SoundOfDarkness
Offering translation help for Wolfenstein based mods
 
Joined: 28 Feb 2017
Location: at home

PreviousNext

Return to Rules and Forum Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest