Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

We sure do have a lot of rules and guidelines threads - find them all here, and please make sure you've read them! Also, community-wide announcements (that aren't major ZDoom News) go here as well.

Re: Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here

Postby wolfman » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:58 am

wolfman

Postby MrRumbleRoses » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:15 pm

wolfman wrote:
Doomguy5th wrote:EDIT: Also anyone got this?

viewtopic.php?t=17425

http://gam.thewaitingroom.org/be_wads/icykd_sw.pk3

that mod does nothing
MrRumbleRoses

Postby Rachael » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:41 pm

MrRumbleRoses wrote:that mod does nothing

I blew myself up. Seems to work fine to me.
Rachael
^ walking stack of unfinished projects ^
Admin

Discord: Rachael#3767
Twitch ID: madamerachelle
Github ID: madame-rachelle

Postby MrRumbleRoses » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Rachael wrote:
MrRumbleRoses wrote:that mod does nothing

I blew myself up. Seems to work fine to me.

how? i tried it, and it was straight up vanilla
MrRumbleRoses

Postby cmw1986 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:15 pm

Anybody got Derek MacDonald's polyobject moving lights?. Here's the video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=evge_M66OHk
cmw1986

Postby mightydoomer » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:45 pm

wolfman wrote:
mightydoomer wrote:Does anybody have the very first demo version of TNT 2: Devilution aka tnt2_demo_11b.zip? It contained 3 maps, unlike the tnt2_demo_11c.zip version, which contains 4. Looks like it got lost forever, I am really desperate to find it! :( Thanks in advance!

tnt2_demo_11b.wad

I am sorry but this is the wrong WAD, unfortunately :( This is tnt2_demo_11c.wad, they just forgot to edit its name.
mightydoomer

Discord: discorded

Postby wolfman » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:39 pm

mightydoomer wrote:I am sorry but this is the wrong WAD, unfortunately :( This is tnt2_demo_11c.wad, they just forgot to edit its name.

I have a 3-map demo from August 2009. I think it is the very first release. All demos released after that have at least 4 maps.

The second demo (tnt2_demo.zip) with 4 maps was released on 16-Dec-2011. A bug-fixed version (tnt2_demo_1.1.zip) was released the same day. Another version with more bug fixes (tnt2_demo_11b.zip) was posted the next day. The "c" version is an updated tnt2_demo_11b.wad that fixes a major bug in MAP03. The WAD inside the original tnt2_demo_11c.zip was not renamed.
wolfman

Postby Miguel371xd » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:39 pm

anyone have this viewtopic.php?f=43&t=46173 ?
Miguel371xd

Postby wolfman » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:14 pm

wolfman

Postby HyperLuke » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:13 am

Wolfmans on fire, lets see if he has this: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=48836 That would make my day.
HyperLuke

Postby mightydoomer » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:58 pm

wolfman wrote:
mightydoomer wrote:I am sorry but this is the wrong WAD, unfortunately :( This is tnt2_demo_11c.wad, they just forgot to edit its name.

I have a 3-map demo from August 2009. I think it is the very first release. All demos released after that have at least 4 maps.

The second demo (tnt2_demo.zip) with 4 maps was released on 16-Dec-2011. A bug-fixed version (tnt2_demo_1.1.zip) was released the same day. Another version with more bug fixes (tnt2_demo_11b.zip) was posted the next day. The "c" version is an updated tnt2_demo_11b.wad that fixes a major bug in MAP03. The WAD inside the original tnt2_demo_11c.zip was not renamed.

Thanks, man! I guess that's it, even though I recall it was slightly different but that must be a problem with my memory, after so many years! :D
mightydoomer

Discord: discorded

Postby Princess Viscra Maelstrom » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:17 pm

apparently, Ed the Bat made a revised version (versions?) of Stronghold: On The Edge of Chaos that made it compatible with other gameplay mods. i can't find any links to this searching around however, does anyone know where to find it?
Princess Viscra Maelstrom

Postby DoomKrakken » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:07 pm

Found it! :D

I absolutely love this thing. Now I can kick Stronghold's ass in style with Guncaster and Trailblazer! Also, it removes a bunch of the nonsensical no-pass borders, so I can get deeper into the action! :D I even made a compatibility patch for Guncaster to go with Stronghold, to make (most of) the monsters compatible! :D

Unfortunately, playing this with Guncaster may potentially trigger a memory leak (especially if you're using Tiberium-based attacks or anything that creates dynamite-style explosions). With Trailblazer, I only had one memory leak from spamming with a sped-up Skullthrottle in a map that already had a bunch of floating actors, as well as many numerous monster actors. However, the game kept crashing every time I destroyed the final boss's first form. Although, there have been some changes made to it as of late. :D

Also, yes, it's lumped together with similarly edited versions of Ultimate Torment 'N Torture and The City Of The Damned II.
DoomKrakken
All but inactive here on the forums. Contact me on Discord for quicker replies.

Discord: DoomKrakken#2719

Postby wolfman » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:06 am

HyperLuke wrote:Wolfmans on fire, lets see if he has this: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=48836 That would make my day.

samsara-v0.31-beta.pk3
samsaramonstermixer-v0.17b.pk3
samsara_extraheroesv1.1ob3z22.pk3
smm_addon_compat_2.pk3 (Couldn't find smm_addon_compat.pk3)
samwolfreskin2.wad
blakenewweps.wad
wolfman

Postby Ed the Bat » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:58 pm

Viscra Maelstrom wrote:apparently, Ed the Bat made a revised version (versions?) of Stronghold: On The Edge of Chaos that made it compatible with other gameplay mods. i can't find any links to this searching around however, does anyone know where to find it?

This is technically still in open development, though I haven't worked on it in a while. I'm open to bug reports and suggestions, if you find anything as you play.
Ed the Bat
I'm tired. I want to go home.

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

PreviousNext

Return to Rules and Forum Announcements