Official ZDoom Discord Server

We sure do have a lot of rules and guidelines threads - find them all here, and please make sure you've read them! Also, community-wide announcements (that aren't major ZDoom News) go here as well.

Re: Official ZDoom Discord Server

Postby Clownman » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:14 am

I apologize for what I have done in the past constantly repeating myself and outright trying to see if people feel the same way, When ignored I have learned to just drop it rather than just drag things out. I’ve more or less have calmed down and have been refraining from ranting about my views of gaming on private chatrooms, opting to do it somewhere far away from here.

I’m moreso just inclined to join again wondering what content and spritework especially has been being uploaded while I was gone. Not everything is shared on the forum...
Clownman
I'm not gonna fight you... I'm gonna kick your ass.

Postby Rachael » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:29 am

If I unban either of you it comes with a big caveat: If you get banned again, you're not coming back for a very long time...

Is that clear?
Rachael
QZDoom + Webmaster

Postby Clownman » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:54 pm

Rachael wrote:If I unban either of you it comes with a big caveat: If you get banned again, you're not coming back for a very long time...

Is that clear?

Yes. I was going to also lurk more than anything, I am going to be concrete and sure not to slip up again. If I do, There's nobody else for me to blame but myself for my actions.
Clownman
I'm not gonna fight you... I'm gonna kick your ass.

Postby DOOMERO-21 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:48 pm

I've been trying to get into the group, but for some reason, discord tells me that the group link is invalidated. and I have investigated possible causes, most likely I have been banned, although I have only entered two times to the group on previous occasions just to contact with a member.
DOOMERO-21

Postby Caligari87 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:07 pm

Domero, It appears you were banned for repeatedly joining and leaving the server (five times that I see) without ever saying anything or introducing yourself, which if you'd have read the rules you would have known was required to get access to the other channels.

Rachael even warned you about this and yet you never responded.

8-)
Caligari87
I'm just here for the community
User Accounts Assistant

Discord: Caligari87#3089

Postby DOOMERO-21 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:33 pm

for some reason i never received that message.
DOOMERO-21

Postby NeonLights95 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:38 am

Many apologies for not making anyone aware that I left. I'll be back. And I can wait until I get approved.
NeonLights95
That guy

Discord: NeroTheAvalon#9835

Previous

Return to Rules and Forum Announcements