*-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Blux001

*-[ NekosHUDv3.3 - Multiplayer Fix & More! ]-*

Post by Blux001 »

━━━━━━━━ ※ ━━━━━━━━
•NekosHUDv3 by MomoPate & NekoBlux001
━━━━━━━━ ※ ━━━━━━━━

- After a long time of editing the classic HUD that few knew their new version arrived !, more complete and customizable than ever !, only now it should be a HUD only for GZD, so there will be no more Compatibility with Zandronum ..

Changes:
Spoiler:
Method and order for its operation(Beginner's Guide)
Spoiler:
Multiplayer Gameplay - Customizable for the players

Guide for Multiplayer mode:
Spoiler:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

× Total Thanks to Momopate for the Code as Arcade, and a more customizable code for the user.!

× Thanks to SRG666 for the sprites of the indicators for the PanelInfo type DOOM Eternal.

×Thanks to DarioBot for the special Helmet of Dead Space.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VideoGameplay + Link Download on Comment
Spoiler:
Last edited by Blux001 on Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:36 pm, edited 25 times in total.
TheOldKingCole

Re: *-[ NekosHUD - Official Release ]-*

Post by TheOldKingCole »

What weapon mod is being used in the screenshot?
Carrotear
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Carrotear »

the hud weighs heavily on my pc. i don't know if it's the graphics or the sbarinfo.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

TheOldKingCole wrote:What weapon mod is being used in the screenshot?
The mod is Naku Naru v1.2
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Carrotear wrote:the hud weighs heavily on my pc. i don't know if it's the graphics or the sbarinfo.
NekosHUD is not heavy at all, it is the lightest HUD and more information it provides, what happens is that the Core B - RadarMap has to require a lot of performance for its use since it is doing double use, a radar and map.

In case of causing problems where your games are slow, do not load Core B because if you read the instructions or Readme you will know that only Core A can be used without addons or Core B or Alternate Helmets.
Carrotear

Post by Carrotear »

Ironically the map radar barely lags at all unless I'm on a huge map. I tried just loading the hud itself and my framerate still suffers.
Carrotear

Post by Carrotear »

I found out what it was and this is very weird. I also used your d3 hud awhile ago and had the same issue. So I was curious and opened up slade to see if it was one of the graphics. Turns out it's the weapon slot icons with the dots. I made a backup of the hud and got rid of the graphics and it dramatically increase my performance. My pc has a weird way of handling png files sometimes.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Carrotear wrote:I found out what it was and this is very weird. I also used your d3 hud awhile ago and had the same issue. So I was curious and opened up slade to see if it was one of the graphics. Turns out it's the weapon slot icons with the dots. I made a backup of the hud and got rid of the graphics and it dramatically increase my performance. My pc has a weird way of handling png files sometimes.
The type D3 Slots that cause slowness is very rare, and even more so in PC since I use a mobile device and it doesn't cause me those problems unless I use the map. Well, it would be the first comment where the D3 Slots cause Performance problems that I don't think will happen.
Carrotear

Post by Carrotear »

I also have a rig from 2010 with a outdated graphics driver since 2015. That could be it.
WolVexus
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by WolVexus »

Hiya! I have made some other graphic indicators for things like berserk and clearer icons for grenades and mines a while back. If you'd like, I can send you those!
iWonder

Post by iWonder »

Awesome looking HUD, however is there a way to make it 4:3 compatible? Playing on higher aspect ratios hurts my eyes alot
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

WolVexus wrote:Hiya! I have made some other graphic indicators for things like berserk and clearer icons for grenades and mines a while back. If you'd like, I can send you those!
If you like matine to contribute some indicator for this hud that help would be good. You can send a message to my Discord for more marine detail, you can find me as "NekoBlux001"
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

iWonder wrote:Awesome looking HUD, however is there a way to make it 4:3 compatible? Playing on higher aspect ratios hurts my eyes alot
I regret to say but the resolution in 4: 3 will not be possible since it is not a compatible aspect and that damages everything of the hud in its totality, like other resolutions not suitable of those that are recommended to use, advice to use resolutions where it adapts better to the size the original port, that is to say Off, 16: 9, etc.
Rex705

Post by Rex705 »

Any way to stop the beeping sound?
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Rex705 wrote:Any way to stop the beeping sound?
Sound ?, the hud does not add a beep sound more than the combos for the score, you kill an enemy and the sound indicates a combo of 2-32. If that sound continues in a way like the Halo shield where it warns with continuous sound without stopping, you should check that the mods to be used are not interfering with the score code or Arcade mode.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”