*-[ DOOM 3 HUD with Alt Ammo Version ]-*

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

*-[ DOOM 3 HUD with Alt Ammo Version ]-*

Postby Blux001 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:12 pm

The DOOM 3 HUD, the simplest thing I could repair from the hud that already had time for this hud without being updated, I gave this hud the best of me, I will only say that the Alt Ammo version only changes the Ammo indicators position, enjoy it marines.
Screenshot_20191220_130800_com.opentouchgaming.deltatouch.jpg

Download Link in the description on this video:
https://youtu.be/tKUCaLdevaU
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blux001

Re: *-[ DOOM 3 HUD with Alt Ammo Version ]-*

Postby MFG38 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:31 am

That looks pretty cool!

I'd appreciate a direct download link, though. As in one that's not in the description of a linked YouTube video.
MFG38

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Postby doomfiend » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:24 pm

Think you could slope the Health and armour font the other direction? currently it looks silly
doomfiend

Postby Blux001 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:24 am

MFG38 wrote:That looks pretty cool!

I'd appreciate a direct download link, though. As in one that's not in the description of a linked YouTube video.

Sorry Marine, I usually upload packages of mods within my YouTube channel, in addition to the fact that this hud was not revealed until the output of the video, sometimes only on my youtube channel I usually take out such mods that I do not sometimes post here or in other sides.
Blux001

Postby Blux001 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:25 am

doomfiend wrote:Think you could slope the Health and armour font the other direction? currently it looks silly

I could do it but I should modify the source of the hud in the first case
Blux001

Return to Graphic/Audio Patches