Heretic Minimalist Voxel Pack

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
MasterGenius
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Heretic Minimalist Voxel Pack

Post by MasterGenius »

Hello

This is my first time posting and the first mod that I made, this is a simple minimalist voxel pack for Heretic (it just changes the weapons, items, ammo and keys) and I made them myself, using the originals as a base of course.

I know that they aren't perfect and that I could improve them, a lot, but I hope you enjoy using them.

Also, feel free to use them for your own projects, I even made the Gold Wand for a reason, just be sure to credit me for the voxel models.

I also included a small map to show off all the voxel models: E6M4

Have a good day, RM

Edit: I accidentally uploaded the wrong version, sorry
Attachments
Heretic Minimalist Voxel Pack.pk3
(64.29 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
whirledtsar

Re: Heretic Minimalist Voxel Pack

Post by whirledtsar »

I'm sorry to say but there's already a Heretic voxel pack by Reikall and it's more complete and better quality.
PSTrooper

Re: Heretic Minimalist Voxel Pack

Post by PSTrooper »

Here are some screenshots of your voxels.
https://imgur.com/gallery/4ClCF5V

I have my own voxel pack and I had done a few for Heretic including the Gold Wand, (I had made the original sprite too) if you want I can add the ones that I don't have and touch up on them and give you credit.

Btw the gold wand is supposed to be a skull, but your mouth wraps all the way around

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”