*-[ Halo MashUp Music by NB001 ]-*

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Blux001

*-[ Halo MashUp Music by NB001 ]-*

Post by Blux001 »

Another pack of music which is now about the Halo saga! : D

Among these sagas that were included in this music pack are:
-Halo CE
-Halo 2
-Halo 3
-Halo 3 ODST
-Halo Reach

As in turn custom difficulties were included to the theme Halo 2

NOTE: To avoid direct shutdowns to this music mod, deactivate any option of mods where they have an activatable music method such as the Mod Complex Clusterfuck or LCA.

PS: See the image that comes inside the zip of this music mod and you should ensure that the options of that image are equal to your Audio configuration options in your port GZD or Zandronum

To avoid possible problems of Audio with bad speaker for having the wrong options.

The download link is in the description of the following video:
https://youtu.be/StkdWNKcbxw
BradmanX
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Re: *-[ Halo MashUp Music by NB001 ]-*

Post by BradmanX »

Nice music mod, Halo's got some great music and it's to be able to have it playing in Doom. My only gripe (And it's a relatively minor one) is that this mod , like your other music randomizers has a bunch of difficulty settings which could be it's own mod (Not to mention, an english translation of the descriptions of said difficulties would be nice, even if it is a rough one).
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

BradmanX wrote:Nice music mod, Halo's got some great music and it's to be able to have it playing in Doom. My only gripe (And it's a relatively minor one) is that this mod , like your other music randomizers has a bunch of difficulty settings which could be it's own mod (Not to mention, an english translation of the descriptions of said difficulties would be nice, even if it is a rough one).
I regret a lot of difficulties but I usually leave that because it contains variable difficulties for those who use the Mobile version of GZD or Zandronum, as well as certain difficulties for those who use PC. Because on the phone it is more difficult to do several things than on PC, and in these music pack I leave it to make better use of it since nobody would be able to use a wad where the difficulties are included, it is preferable all in one mode.
BradmanX
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by BradmanX »

Blux001 wrote: I regret a lot of difficulties but I usually leave that because it contains variable difficulties for those who use the Mobile version of GZD or Zandronum, as well as certain difficulties for those who use PC. Because on the phone it is more difficult to do several things than on PC, and in these music pack I leave it to make better use of it since nobody would be able to use a wad where the difficulties are included, it is preferable all in one mode.
I figured, but I can't read the descriptions (I'm mainly an english speaker and cannot read the language they are in) of the difficulties to know their effects, which makes it a bit inconvenient to have them in as they are currently in your packs.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

I figured, but I can't read the descriptions (I'm mainly an english speaker and cannot read the language they are in) of the difficulties to know their effects, which makes it a bit inconvenient to have them in as they are currently in your packs.
Sorry for that .. the difficulties are the basics of every video game, and since I'm from Spanish, I can only tell you what each difficulty means.
Facil - Easy x1 Damage
Normal - Normal x2 Damage
Heroica - Hard x3 Damage
Legendaria - Nightmare x4 Damage

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”