[Sound Patch] Hell-Composed Symphony

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

[Sound Patch] Hell-Composed Symphony

Post by Captain J »

GOOD-MORROW, LADS!

Took like a week, but i managed to complete this little Addon for Hell-Forged, made by Amuscaria (aka, Eriance).

It's very unique, detailed, doom-friendly and legendary even. Also it's finally released! In gratitude for making this rich TC, i gathered all the possible Resource and remade the Sound Effects of the TC! Added some new ones, too. Since it's very tremendously huge, this Addon of mine provides WHOPPING 302 Sound Effect Replacements and Extra Sounds. I picked whichever needs to be replaced, but frankly half of them were from old Games like Heretic and Hexen. But i'm so glad the Addon is finished and ready to go. Greater Thanks to the Certain Sound Effect Authors and the Creator of Hell-Forged, Amuscaria!

Please check out the Credits.txt for more information. Or just read it right here! Make sure you know before downloading this Addon. This Requires some Files you need as well.

Code: Select all

Some Infos before using this Addon

- Make sure you Download the Main TC, Hell-Forged. ( https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13397 )

- If you want to use these Sound Effects, please do consider Credit the Original Source and the Authors.

- Some Vanilla Sound Effects are haven't changed because you'll have to Download another Sound Addon of mine, Metadoom Sound Skin! ( https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=55004 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits of the Addon - Captain J's Hell-Composed Symphony

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DSMOAN1: human male scream small group torture panic.mp3 by JohnsonBrandEditing at Freesound.org

DSHRTBEA: heart beat.mp3 by greyseraphim at Freesound.org

DSSTNSTR, DSSTNMID and DSSTNEND: concrete blocks moving2.wav by FreqMan at Freesound.org

POLYCLS1: storm door slam 01.wav by volivieri at Freesound.org

DSLAVA: Lava loop.wav by Audionautics at Freesounnd.org

DSONFIRE: Small Bonfire by DrinkingWindGames at Freesound.org

DSQUAKE: Earth4.aif by pushtobreak at Freesound.org

DSBELL1: Creepy church bell.mp3 by Aeonemi at Freesound.org

DSBELL2: Alarm Bell by DDmyzik at Freesound.org

DSCREEP1 and DSCREEP2: ambience03.wav by yewbic at Freesound.org

DSTICKS: Popping Knuckles.aif by SunnySideSound at Freesound.org

DSTORT08, DSTORT06 and DSTORT07: screams and pain Pack by thanvannispen at Freesound.org

DSTORT09: Male voice screaming loudly by Dinsfire at Freesound.org

DSTORT10: yell 1.wav by tim.kahn at Freesound.org

DSBURNIN: fire.wav by edgardomoreno at Freesound.org

DSSPRSIT, DSSPRPAI, DSSPRAT2, DSSPRDTH and DSSPRACT: Ghost Whispers by Litruv at Freesound.org

DSPSTART and DSWOODD1: Qtest Sound Effects from Quake Wiki and DR05___0205_sandau_fahre.wav by miguelstar2 at Freesound.org

DSWOODDR, DSMENINV, DSMENCHO and DSMENCUR: Qtest Sound Effects from Quake Wiki

DSSTNMOV, DSQUAKEL and DSMENCHN: 3D Movie Maker by Microsoft Kids (Special Thanks to Kinsie!)

DSNUKESP: Black Mesa by Crowbar Collective and Match Sizzle 03 by squareal at Freesound.org

DSDVLACT, DSDVLDT1, DSDVLDT2, DSDVLPAI, DSDVLDT1 and DSDVLDT2 = From the very old Version of Remake DooM (aka glbsp)

DSLAVASP: Lava loop.wav by Audionautics at Freesounnd.org and Immersive Sounds - Compendium by lazygecko and lazyskeever at Skyrim Nexus

DSSPRATK: Ghost Whispers by Litruv at Freesound.org and Immersive Sounds - Compendium by lazygecko and lazyskeever at Skyrim Nexus

DSDIRSIT, DSDIRACT, DSDUKSIT, DSDIRWLK, DSGHASIT, DSGHAACT, DSGHAPAI and DSGHADTH: Doom 2016 by Bethesda Softworks (originally from Doom4: Death Foretold by DBThanatos)

DSDRASIT, DSDRAACT, DSMA2SIT, DSMA2ATK, DSMA2PAI, DSPHAPAI, DSPHAACT, DSSG2SIT, DSSG2ATK, DSSG2DTH, DSINFDTH, DSINFSIT and DSINFPAI: Doom 64 by Midway (originally from Hell-Forged by Amuscaria) and Doom 2016 by Bethesda Softworks (originally from Doom4: Death Foretold by DBThanatos)

DSDRADTH: Lucidity Sound FX SSE by Foggypath at Skyrim Nexus, Doom 64 by Midway (originally from Hell-Forged by Amuscaria) and Doom 2016 by Bethesda Softworks (originally from Doom4: Death Foretold by DBThanatos)

DSMA2DTH: Dying Light Enhanced Edition by Techland, Doom 64 by Midway (originally from Hell-Forged by Amuscaria) and Doom 2016 by Bethesda Softworks (originally from Doom4: Death Foretold by DBThanatos)

DSDUKDTH: Fallout: New Vegas by Bethesda Softworks and Doom 2016 by Bethesda Softworks (originally from Doom4: Death Foretold by DBThanatos)

DSDIRDTH: Black Mesa by Crowbar Collective and Doom 2016 by Bethesda Softworks (originally from Doom4: Death Foretold by DBThanatos)

DSSOLEXP and DSBLOODD: Serious Sam 3: BFE by Croteam

DSBOOM1: Serious Sam 3: BFE by Croteam and Hexen by Raven Software

DSFWOOSH, DSFORGD2, DSEXTRAC, DSPHOOT, DSELEMOV, DSELESTP, DSCONVYR, DSDRONE, DSLITE01, DSLITE02, DSLITE03, DSLITE04, DSLITE05, DSLITE06, DSLITE07, DSWIND1, DSWIND2, DSMUDSP, DSGLOBEX, POLYOPN3, DSHADWLK, DSBUBBLE, DSPEBBLS, DSROCKS, DSBOUNC2 and DSSLUSHI: Black Mesa by Crowbar Collective

DSDEMBIT: Hexen by Raven Software and Black Mesa by Crowbar Collective

DSBLOOP1, DSBLOOP2 and DSBLOOP3: Black Mesa by Crowbar Collective and Dying Light Enhanced Edition by Techland

DSPLASMA and DSWEPSEL: Fallout 4 by Bethesda Softworks

DSMAULFI: Quake 1 by ID Software and Fallout 4 by Bethesda Softworks

DSFORGD1: Quake 1 by ID Software and Black Mesa by Crowbar Collective

DSMENMOV: Quake 1 by ID Software and Immersive Sounds - Compendium by lazygecko and lazyskeever at Skyrim Nexus

DSMAULF2: eriguns.wad by Amuscaria (aka Eriance) and Fallout 4 by Bethesda Softworks

DSNAILG1 and DSNAILG2: Quake 2 by ID Software and Fallout 4 by Bethesda Softworks

DSHELLWP and DSHRLFIR: Qtest Sound Effects from Quake Wiki and Fallout 4 by Bethesda Softworks

DSBEHATK: Dying Light Enhanced Edition by Techland and Fallout 4 by Bethesda Softworks

DSRLAUNC: Generic Rocket Launcher sounds by Ribbon at Gamebanana.com and REELism by Kisnie

DSHADEXP: Doom 64 by Midway and REELism by Kisnie

DSMENDIS and DSMENSEL: ReDoom by Kinsie

DSBLOBHI, DSBLOBSH, DSBLOBEX and DSSLOP: Doom 64 by Midway and Fallout: New Vegas by Bethesda Softworks

DSBLASTF: Blood by Monolith (originally from Hell-Forged by Amuscaria) and Fallout: New Vegas by Bethesda Softworks

DSBEHDTH: Dying Light Enhanced Edition by Techland and Fallout: New Vegas by Bethesda Softworks

DSSGCOCK: Fallout: New Vegas by Bethesda Softworks

DSBEHSIT, DSBEHACT, DSBEHPAI, DSDRAHIT, DSKABANG, DSDRIPPN, DSPODDTH, DSWATER2, DSTUB, DSNAILHI, DSTINK, DSRICO1, DSRICO2, DSRICO3, DSWATRSP, DSFLSD1A, DSFLSD1B, POLYOPN1, POLYCLS2, POLYCLS3, POLYOPN2, DSWATER, DSSLIMEY, DSSTEEL1, DSSTEEL2, DSSLURP and DSCHAINS: Dying Light Enhanced Edition by Techland

DSBOLTF2, DSARASIT, DSARAWLK, DSARAACT, DSARADTH and DSBLODF2: Dying Light Enhanced Edition by Techland and Immersive Sounds - Compendium by lazygecko and lazyskeever at Skyrim Nexus

DSMAGIC4, DSMAGIC5, DSPODSIT, DSNITATK, DSSOULS, DSFIREX2 and DSBOUNC1: High Resolution Heretic Sound Effects by Perkristian

DSLIFTED, DSLIFTST, DSLEECHH, DSLEECHB and DSDOREND: High Resolution Heretic Sound Effects by Perkristian and Immersive Sounds - Compendium by lazygecko and lazyskeever at Skyrim Nexus

DSSULEXP: Hell-Forged by Amuscaria and Black Mesa by Crowbar Collective

DSELESTR and DSZOMATK: Black Mesa by Crowbar Collective and Immersive Sounds - Compendium by lazygecko and lazyskeever at Skyrim Nexus

DSFLSD2B and DSFLSD2B: Left 4 Dead by Valve

DSHSPSIT, DSHSPPAI, DSHSPACT, DSZOMSI1, DSZOMSI2, DSZOMPAI, DSZOMACT and DSZOMDTH: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion by Bethesda Softworks

DSSENACT, DSSENPAI, DSSCYFI1, DSBIGFIR, DSHADSIT, DSHADDTH and DSGUAFLY: Hell-Forged by Amuscaria and Immersive Sounds - Compendium by lazygecko and lazyskeever at Skyrim Nexus

DSDOREND, DSPICKU2, DSGUASIT and DSGUADTH: Heretic by Raven Software and Immersive Sounds - Compendium by lazygecko and lazyskeever at Skyrim Nexus

DSSWTCH3, DSSECRET, DSBWOOSH, DSLIGHT, DSPICKU3, DSPICKU5, DSPICKU4, DSPICKU6, DSHAMSWG, DSDIASHT, DSFIREX3 and DSFIRBFI: Hexen by Raven Software and Immersive Sounds - Compendium by lazygecko and lazyskeever at Skyrim Nexus

DSARMOR: Qtest Sound Effects from Quake Wiki and Immersive Sounds - Compendium by lazygecko and lazyskeever at Skyrim Nexus

DSBLASTF: Blood by Monolith (originally from Hell-Forged by Amuscaria) and Immersive Sounds - Compendium by lazygecko and lazyskeever at Skyrim Nexus

DSHAMHIT, DSPSTOP, DSSWTCHN, DSSWTCHX, DSTELEPT, DSDORCLS, DSDOROPN, DSBDOPN, DSBDCLS, DSSTRTUP, DSRUQTIN, DSHARACT, DSHARDTH, DSHARPAI, DSHARSIT, DSSPLATR, DSSHARD, DSSOLMIS, ICEDTH1, ICEBRK1A, DSMAGIC1, DSMAGIC2, DSMAGIC3, DSMAGIC6, DSMAGIC7, DSMAGIC8, DSMAGIC9, DSCASBAL, DSCASEXP, DSBUZZ01, DSBUZZ02, DSDRAWSW, DSDRAWBL, DSSWISH, DSSWORD1, DSRADIO, DSTHORNX, DSSPELL, DSOOF, DSHEALTH, DSWOPFI1, DSZOMHIT, DSVBLSWG, DSVBLWA2, DSVBLHI2, DSVBLHI3, DSVBLHIT, DSSWTCH1, DSSWTCH2, DSSWTCH4, DSWOODD2, DSSTMDR1, DSSMOKSP, DSBLUR, DSDASH, DSANHOOF, DSFIHOOF, DSBIGBRN, DSFIREX5, DSGLOBFI, DSDOORCR, DSHADTEL, DSHAMFLR, DSHAMSHT, DSHRLEXP, DSPORTAL, DSSTAB, DSVBLWAL, DSSULDTH, DSJUSTFI, DSMACEEX, DSCRACKL, DSHELLFI, DSHELLEX, DSBLOODX, DSBLOODF, DSCACOBA and DSCACOEX: Immersive Sounds - Compendium by lazygecko and lazyskeever at Skyrim Nexus. Trust me, i'm really surprised that they somehow managed to make such a lot of useful and excellent sound effects!

DSGHAATK, DSLIFT1A, DSLIFT1B, DSLIFT2A and DSLIFT2B: Lucidity Sound FX SSE by Foggypath at Skyrim Nexus

DSSENSIT: Hell-Forged by Amuscaria and Lucidity Sound FX SSE by Foggypath at Skyrim Nexus

DSSENDTH: Hell-Forged by Amuscaria and Dying Light Enhanced Edition by Techland

DSMACEFI, DSSMISI1, DSSMISI2, DSSMIAC1, DSSMIAC2, DSSMILA1, DSSMILA2, DSSMILA3, DSSMIPA1 and DSSMIPA2: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim by Bethesda Softworks. The Alduin's Dialogues, Voiced by Daniel Riordan. Duh.

DSSMIDTH: Black Mesa by Crowbar Collective, Blood by Monolith and Immersive Sounds - Compendium by lazygecko and lazyskeever at Skyrim Nexus

DSNOWAY, DSPDIEHI, DSPLPAIN and DSPLDETH: OGG-fied version of Player's Voice Clips from Hell-Forged by Hell-Forged by Amuscaria. I somehow forgot to replace them as well. So whoopsie me.

This is thea nother Sound Remake Project of mine. This time, we are gettin' Medieval on our Asses; Hell-Forged! This Total Conversion took so many times and hearts. And the wait was totally worth it. The Designs are Great, Newly added Monsters and Weapons are all equally powerful and totally satisfying to fire and slay.

Anyway hope you enjoy the Remade Sound effect of the TC. I appreciate the Creators and Authors of Used Sound Effects! Their talent of making Sound Effects are absolutely Astounding, i'm truly thankful for making this Addon happen with their literally everlasting help.

- The Total Conversion Hell-Forged is made by Amuscaria, In-game Sound Effects All Edited by Captain J. All Rights Reserved.
Download the Hell-Composed Symphony Addon here

And like i said, you need to download them as well.

Download Hell-Forged here

Download Metadoom Sound Skin here
Last edited by Captain J on Thu May 30, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain J

Re: [Sound Patch] Hell-Composed Symphony

Post by Captain J »

Extra Update! HellSmith and Corpulent's Certain Sound Effects sounded pretty weird, but not anymore!
Amuscaria

Post by Amuscaria »

Sweet. Thanks for making these. Will check out in detail over the weekend! :D
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

You're welcome, and it is an Honour! Please enjoy and let me know what you think!
Amuscaria

Post by Amuscaria »

These sounds totally sweet. I'll add a link to the download section for the HD Sound pack. Thanks again! :D
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Ahh, glad you tested the addon and i hope you enjoyed a lot. You're welcome, and i surely can't wait for the Update!
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Added Player's Voice Clips from Hell-Forged because the another Sound Pack of mine would replace the existing ones of Hell-Forged!

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”