CURRENT VERSION: 5.1.11 (Jun 7, 2022)
Download from GitHub (PK3, 0.5 MB)
Fullscreen Statusbar Mod on GitHub
1) Minimum requirement: GZDoom v4.3.0 or newer. Download latest version here!
2) Settings are here: "Options" --> "Full Options Menu" --> "HUD Options" --> "Fullscreen Status Bar"
3) Please refrain from asking for switching ammo and armor counters.
- Fullscreen statusbars for Doom, Freedom, Chex, HacX, Harmony, Heretic and Hexen
- "Out of the box" compatibility with most Doom/Heretic/Hexen PWADs
- Option menu "Fullscreen Status Bar" (in "HUD Options") where you can adjust settings
- Choice between full statusbar or split bars (bottom left/right)
- 11 transparency modes: Off (0.0), custom (0.1-0.9), total (1.0)
- Optional removal of statusbar in automap view (key/armor panels in Hexen)
- Optional forcing of traditional automap colors on normal/overlay automap
- Optional level stats display (kills, items, secrets, level time) with 3 different modes (percentages, countdowns, fractions), 6 positioning options (top/center/bottom left/right), abbreviations (K/I/S), 25 completion colors and 4 fonts to choose from
- Optional Boom colors for ammo/health/armor numbers
- Optional replacement of mugshot with selected inventory item
- Optional "ARMS" numbers for split bar mode
- Optional Chex status bar with ARMS display and ammo overview
- Optional indicator for Berserk mode in Doom
- Optional switch between Armor Class and armor points in Hexen
If you want to see more (mostly from older mod versions)...
- id Software (Original Doom GFX)
- Raven Software (Original Heretic/Hexen GFX)
- 3saster (ZScript conversion)
- bangstk (Code for widescreen status bars)
- DTDsphere (Project initiator - special thanks!)
- Kinsie (Dystopia 3 compatibility)
- m8f (ACS coding support / split status bar for Doom)
- MaxED (Split status bars for Heretic/Hexen)
- Nash Muhandes (Heretic/Hexen statusbars / menu tooltips)
1) Fullscreen Statusbar Mod Legacy (v4.10.3)
Last version of the mod that used SBARINFO. Since it has a lot less features than 5.x releases, only use this if you cannot run more recent GZDoom builds.
2) Ultimate Simplicity (simplicity.pk3)
Full mod with custom status bar reverted to 2005 release (no forced fullscreen mode) and various widescreen & code fixes