[Release]Русская озвучка Strife/Russian voiceover for Strife

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Kostov

[Release]Русская озвучка Strife/Russian voiceover for Strife

Post by Kostov »

(English further down on the page)

Приветствую!

Это — озвучка на русском языке для игры Strife: Quest for the Sigil. Озвучка создана командой переводчиков/актёров «Архиеретики» и разрабатывалась с января до июля в 2019 году.

Озвучка в первую очередь предназначена для порта GZDoom, совместно с русским переводом в нём. Также, она содержит в себе проект перевода GZDoom на русский язык. Помимо этого, перевод и озвучка доступны в ванильном движке под назвазнием Russian Strife.

Команда
  • Undead (руководство, обработка звука)
  • Taria Moomtaz (Чёрный дрозд)
  • Евгений Беззубов (Программист, Уорнэр, Уэран)
  • Андрей Грищенко (Джефф, Оракул, Рихтер)
  • Вальдемар Кукса (Хранитель мудрости)
  • Иван Михайлов (Бригадир, фальшивые программисты)
  • Александр Морозов (служители)
  • Никита Пермин (Мэйсил, Епископ, МакГаффин, Судья Уолник, служители, техники)
  • Ариф Рустамов (Губернатор Морел, Куинси, Дервин, Кетрик, Харрис)
  • Randych (Ключник, Сэммис, служители, техники, фальшивые программисты)
Предпросмотр

Инструкции

Данный проект предназначен для совместного использования с русским переводом в GZDoom версии 4.0.0 и выше.
  1. Установить Strife: Quest for the Sigil (необходимы файлы STRIFE1.WAD и VOICES.WAD)
  2. Скачать и загрузить файл озвучки/перевода при запуске GZDoom
Список всех реплик
Spoiler:
История проекта

Возможно, вы удивитесь, но я (Undead) на самом деле не русский, и даже русский язык для меня не родной. Я изучал его в течение нескольких лет. Моё первое знакомство с русским языком произошло в игре Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, где можно было (и, наверное, всё ещё можно) услышать многие матерные слова.

Около полутора лет назад, с большим интересом к русскому языку и к моддингу на движке GZDoom, я решил разрабатывать русский перевод GZDoom, взяв за основу порт Юлиана Нечаевского Russian Doom и предыдущий перевод Strife от Ameba, theleo_ua и bed.intruder. Авторы тех переводов помогли мне улучшить тексты и оформить их под единый стиль, насколько это было возможно. Благодаря моим усилиям и усилиям всех соавторов, а также благодаря помощи автора GZDoom, теперь перевод стал частью самого порта.

Во время разработки проекта перевода, один из пользователей форума Doom Power предложил сделать русскую озвучку Strife, которая тогда ещё не планировалась. Спустя некоторое время, чуть-чуть поколебавшись, я решил взяться за запись и обработку пару пробных реплик персонажа в Strife. Мы работали на небольшом сервере в дискорде «Привет зелеоюа», названном в честь его создателя, theleo_ua (который был и остаётся для нас огромным помощником и мотиватором). Постепенно в проект приходили новые люди, и он развился до своего сегодняшнего вида. Я переписывался с чудесными людьми со всей России и даже из других стран (и, более того, с очень разным оборудованием!). Мы сформировали небольшую, но мощную команду, и я счастлив, что мои скромные планы по озвучке осуществились. Теперь готова полноценная русская озвучка Strife, дань этой классике.

Я надеюсь, вы получите от игры с этой озвучкой столько же удовольствия, сколько мы получили в процессе её создания.

Тема на форуме Doom Power

Данная озвучка основывается на переводе GZDoom на русский язык, который сам по себе основан на переводе Strife, созданном Ameba, theleo_ua и bed.intruder.

English

Welcome!

This is a Russian language voiceover for the game Strife: Quest for the Sigil. The voiceover is made by the Arch-Hereticstranslation/dubbing group and was in development from January until June 2019.

The voiceover is first and foremost intended for use in GZDoom, together with its included Russian translation. It also contains the full Russian translation project for GZDoom. In addition, the translation and voiceover are available in a vanilla-style engine under the name Russian Strife.

Team
  • Undead (leadership, sound processing and mixing)
  • Taria Moomtaz (Blackbird)
  • Eugene Bezzubov (Programmer, Worner, Weran)
  • Andrew Grischenko (Geoff, Oracle, Richter)
  • Valdemar Kuksa (Loremaster)
  • Ivan Mikhaylov (Foreman, fake programmers)
  • Aleksandr Morozov (acolytes)
  • Nikita Permin (Macil, Bishop, MacGuffin, Judge Wolenik, acolytes, technicians)
  • Arif Rustamov (Governor Mourel, Quincy, Derwin, Ketrick, Harris)
  • Randych (Keymaster, Sammis, acolytes, technicians, fake programmers)
Preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6qlBsgDF7M

Instructions

This project is intended for use together with the Russian translation in GZDoom version 4.0.0 or higher.
  1. Install Strife: Quest for the Sigil (the files STRIFE1.WAD & VOICES.WAD are necessary)
  2. Download the voiceover/translation file and load it in GZDoom
List of all lines
Spoiler:
Backstory

You might be intrigued to hear that I (Undead) am, in fact, not Russian, and don’t even speak the language natively. I’ve studied it for a few years since my days in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (where tons of Russian swear words were available, and probably still are).

About half a year ago, with a newfound interest in the Russian language and in modding GZDoom, I decided to develop a Russian translation GZDoom, based on the port Russian Doom from Julian Nechaevsky, and also based on apast translation of Strife from Ameba, theleo_ua and bed.intruder. With the help of the authors of these translations, I did my best to improve them and unite them under one single style as much as possible. Thanks to not only my efforts and the efforts of everyone helping me, but also the creator of GZDoom, the project is now a part of the port itself.

During the project’s development process, I received a suggestion from a forum user on the Russian-speaking Doom Power forum to create a voiceover for Strife, which I had no plans for back then. After some hestiation and a bit of time, I decided to try out recording and processing a couple of test lines for a character in Strife with a partner in the small server “Privet theleoua”, named after its creator, theleo_ua (who, since then and to this day, has been a huge helper and motivator for everyone participating in the project), and from that moment, the project has been steadily growing to its current status today. I’ve had the opportunity to meet with wonderful people located all across Russia, and even in other countries (and, on top of that, with wildly different audio equipment!). We formed a small but powerful team, and I’m happy that my tiny attempt at a voiceover grew to become a full-fledged Russian language voiceover (and tribute) to this classic.

I hope you enjoy our voiceover as much as we enjoyed making it.

This voiceover is based on this Russian translation project for GZDoom, which is itself based on a Russian translation of Strife, made by Ameba, theleo_ua and bed.intruder.
Last edited by Kostov on Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:02 am, edited 10 times in total.
Darkcrafter
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [WIP] Русская озвучка Strife/Russian voiceover for Strif

Post by Darkcrafter »

I'm sorry about that but nobody would do this for free. Also everything sounds too cute and nerdy to me, where are emotions and spicy words? :twisted: you guys probably don't know that in Russian a variety of styles can be used. So удостоверение doesn't sound as short as пропуск. It's not guards style to speak like a pushkin. Work harder on the translation.
Kostov

Post by Kostov »

If you think it sounds too cute, maybe you should play the original game.

And I was able to find actors for free—my girlfriend might do Blackbird, and even a professional studio-level actor from Ukraine offered to work with us.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

I don't understand the Russian, but the voices sound pretty faithful to the style of the English recordings from the original game. Good effort so far.
Kostov

Post by Kostov »

За последний месяц работа над озвучкой продвигалась полным ходом. У нас уже готово больше половины основных реплик. Покажу несколько примеров:

In the last month, work on the voiceover has advanced steadily. Over half of all main voice files are done. Here are a few examples:

Kostov

Post by Kostov »

We’ve made a homepage for the project on the Russian site VK. From now on, we will be putting out news in the course of development and more effectively communicate with everyone who is interested in the voiceover!

In addition, our project will appear on the VoiceCon event, which will take place as an online stream where projects made by various developers who work in Russian localization of games. This is a great honor for us, and we invite you to watch their stream on July 7!

Создана собственная страница проекта в ВК — теперь будем выкладывать новости в ходу разработчки и эффективнее общаться со всеми из вас, кто заинтересован ею!

Также, наша озвучка появится на мероприятии VoiceCon — событие в виде онлайн-трансляции, на котором будут показаны проекты различных коллективов, занимающихся локализацией игр. Это огромная для нас честь, и мы призываем вас посетить их трансляцию 7 июля!
Kostov

Post by Kostov »

Finally, the day has come. The voiceover is done and ready to be downloaded, and the topic has been updated with new information. Everyone who wants to play through the game entirely in Russian—enjoy!

Наконец-то, настал день. Озвучка готова и доступна для скачивания, и тема обновлена с новой информацией. Те, кому хочется проходить игру полностью на русском языке — наслаждайтесь!

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”