Nash's Gore Mod: Vengeance Edition v1.01 HOTFIX

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Nash's Gore Mod: Vengeance Edition v1.01 HOTFIX

Postby BROS_ETT_311 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:05 pm

Garrett_42 wrote:Hello everyone, I have a question about the nashgore mod, namely, is it possible to disable blood and other effects for individual entities(something like a blacklist)? I will be glad of any help.

Try this - viewtopic.php?f=46&t=69564 (another one of Nash's glorious mods, "CBlood")
It basically allows you to override the blood properties of a given actor/class. Should look a little something like this:

class CBloodYourActorHere : CBlood
{
Default
{
+NOBLOOD
}
}

Hope this helps. If not, you could just add +NOBLOOD to whatever actor it is you're trying to remove the effects from.
User avatar
BROS_ETT_311
I've got somethin' and it goes thumpin' like this
 
Joined: 03 Nov 2017

Re: Nash's Gore Mod: Vengeance Edition v1.01 HOTFIX

Postby Garrett_42 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:46 am

BROS_ETT_311 wrote:
Garrett_42 wrote:Hello everyone, I have a question about the nashgore mod, namely, is it possible to disable blood and other effects for individual entities(something like a blacklist)? I will be glad of any help.

Try this - viewtopic.php?f=46&t=69564 (another one of Nash's glorious mods, "CBlood")
It basically allows you to override the blood properties of a given actor/class. Should look a little something like this:

class CBloodYourActorHere : CBlood
{
Default
{
+NOBLOOD
}
}

Hope this helps. If not, you could just add +NOBLOOD to whatever actor it is you're trying to remove the effects from.

I checked. Unfortunately, it doesn't work.
Garrett_42
 
Joined: 05 Jul 2016

Re: Nash's Gore Mod: Vengeance Edition v1.01 HOTFIX

Postby BerserkerNoir » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:37 pm

Hello Nash, sorry to bother you.
But seems that the latest GZDOOM build doesnt show the BloodSplats.
I thought It was me, but Even PB 3.0 which uses your gore as base has those missing.
Edit: Nevermind me, reinstalled everything and it works.
User avatar
BerserkerNoir
...
 
Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Location: Veracruz, Mexico
Discord: BerserkerNoir#7735
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Nash's Gore Mod: Vengeance Edition v1.01 HOTFIX

Postby Nash » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:58 pm

BerserkerNoir wrote:but Even PB 3.0 which uses your gore as base has those missing.


Can I get a link to where you downoaded the PB 3.0?
User avatar
Nash
AKA Nash Muhandes! Twitter/Facebook/Youtube: nashmuhandes
 
 
 
Joined: 27 Oct 2003
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Twitch ID: nashmuhandes
Github ID: nashmuhandes

Re: Nash's Gore Mod: Vengeance Edition v1.01 HOTFIX

Postby BerserkerNoir » Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:17 pm

Nash wrote:
BerserkerNoir wrote:but Even PB 3.0 which uses your gore as base has those missing.


Can I get a link to where you downoaded the PB 3.0?


Sure, its here:
https://github.com/pa1nki113r/Project_Brutality
User avatar
BerserkerNoir
...
 
Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Location: Veracruz, Mexico
Discord: BerserkerNoir#7735
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Nash's Gore Mod: Vengeance Edition v1.01 HOTFIX

Postby MasterZeroFlash » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:11 pm

Imagine if this was re-released as "Nasi Goreng" (or even "Nashi GoreVeng") just to continue the food-related theme >_<

Jokes aside, it looks like a cool mod that could very well take a spot as sort of an "Autoload" mod, so to speak.
MasterZeroFlash
 
Joined: 06 Jan 2022
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Nash's Gore Mod: Vengeance Edition v1.01 HOTFIX

Postby Plasmazippo » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:31 pm

MasterZeroFlash wrote:Imagine if this was re-released as "Nasi Goreng" (or even "Nashi GoreVeng") just to continue the food-related theme >_<

Jokes aside, it looks like a cool mod that could very well take a spot as sort of an "Autoload" mod, so to speak.

I can say for absolute certainty that nashgore is ALWAYS on my load order in Doom Launcher. I'd only make an exception for Chex Quest and non-violent TCs such as Sonic Robo Blast, and currently I have neither in my HDD.
Plasmazippo
 
Joined: 25 Sep 2021
Operating System: Windows 10 ARM
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan Support

Previous

Return to Graphic/Audio Patches

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests