[Sounds] Strived-Strife SFX Replacer

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

[Sounds] Strived-Strife SFX Replacer

Post by Captain J »

strifesfxlogo.PNG
strifesfxlogo.PNG (9.36 KiB) Viewed 1574 times
"You've Gotta Break a few Eggs to Download this Dangerous Addon!... Or Somethin'."

I have been working on this Sound Addon, especially for the amazing First-Person RPG Game called Strife. I played this game recently with joy. And it suddenly reminded me that i should've re-edit sounds of the game a long, long time ago. Took my sweet time to edited the sounds of Strife and more, and here it is! This Addon/Sound Pack replaces almost, all sound effects with dynamically enhanced ones. Also i take some improvements of the addon's existing sound effects. So feel free to contact me if you've got some fixed things!

Also... You might adjust your volume before dive into the game. Just in case of ear-shattering consequences!

Download links below provides Actual Addon and Ogg Sounds packed in ZIP ready to use.

ADDON DOWNLOAD

SOUND PACK DOWNLOAD
Spoiler: Credits
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: [Sounds] Strived-Strife SFX Replacer

Post by Captain J »

Updated this sound pack. Found some awkward-hearing sounds and the sounds with a bit of noise. And what a coincidence! I'm also working on the Strife Korean Translation.

Anyway as usual, please check out the first page to re-download.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”