CatsVisor HUD

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
SchrodingCat

CatsVisor HUD

Post by SchrodingCat »

CatsVisor HUD

Download

https://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom/ ... widescreen

A Custom visor HUD based on KEENO7's Dynamic HUD (itself based on a script from HudSuper by sonic_HD87 and from sprites from UDV_v.20.12, D4T_Crucible and doomvisor_hudWWv1.1a)CatsVisorTitle

It's compatible now with Vanilla Doom, Brutal Doom v21 (+ some addons like tomtefars extension 1.10, mutators1.5.4, D2016Arsenal) and some other mods (Project Brutality 3.0, BeautifulDoom, HardDoom, SmoothDoom, ComplexDoom Clusterfuck, BrutalDoom64, BrutalDoom:BlackEdition, JohnnyDoom, BrutalDoomv20b, Weapons of Saturn and Final Doomer). Now works with 4:3 , 16:10 and 16:9 resolutions !

Redistribution/Modification

ANYBODY CAN ADD THIS MOD IN HIS MODPACK OR MAKE HIS OWN VERSION AND REDISTRIBUTE, ONLY DON'T FORGET TO CREDIT ME. (and if sky driver reads this, i'm sorry, i dunno why i can't send private messages here so i'm answering you this way :) )
Last edited by SchrodingCat on Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoover1979
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: CatsVisor HUD

Post by hoover1979 »

Looks groovy!
SchrodingCat

Post by SchrodingCat »

Thanks !
SchrodingCat

Post by SchrodingCat »

It's updated !
Gideon020

Post by Gideon020 »

Nice job on this, loved using this with Final Doomer. Also, Final Doomer updated with three new weaponsets so hope there'll be a small update to integrate them into the ammo and weapon name system. :D
Dudweiser

Post by Dudweiser »

I don't suppose you can tell me which part of the file(s) I edit to make the ammo count/bars and pictures work with newly added weapons? It just says 0 at the side with no bars or ammo sprite even though it uses the same ammo as the rocket launcher.

Thanks
Dudweiser

Post by Dudweiser »

Code: Select all

if(StrIcmp(weapon, "DustGrenadeLauncher") == 0)      ammotype = "rockets", ammo = CheckInventory("RocketAmmo"), ammo2 = -1, weicon="PBROCK", weaponname = "Grenade Launcher", ammocapa = GetAmmoCapacity("RocketAmmo"), clipsize = ammocapa;
I tried this but it didn't seem to change anything lol

EDIT: Nevermind I got it working.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”