Skelegant's doomgirl skins (weapons+other stuff)

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Skelegant
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Skelegant's doomgirl skins (weapons+other stuff)

Post by Skelegant »

Just added a Typhon reskin and tidied up the main post :D She has Skulltag weapon reskins so try her out in some oldschool invasion maps
Hansuke

Post by Hansuke »

Thanks for making these mods!
Red Helix

Post by Red Helix »

Oh man, I feel super nooby for asking this question but how do I actually select the player skin? When I go to player setup, I can't change it from base. I know its got to be something simple but I'm stumped :?

oh wait, I just realized this is from 2018 maybe its not compatible with the latest gzdoom, that was the port I was trying.
Skelegant

Post by Skelegant »

Red Helix wrote:Oh man, I feel super nooby for asking this question but how do I actually select the player skin? When I go to player setup, I can't change it from base. I know its got to be something simple but I'm stumped :?

oh wait, I just realized this is from 2018 maybe its not compatible with the latest gzdoom, that was the port I was trying.
These skins you gotta load up like a regular wad, since they replace hud graphics and weapon sprites. Just slap it on after whatever map you're running and job's a good'un
Nintengal06

Post by Nintengal06 »

Sorry, I noticed that the double shotgun sprite still has very hairy arms for the smooth doom version. A little bothersome, but this is absolutely the definitive doomgirl mod 😁!

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”