Doom Monsters Covered In Wounds

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
BROS_ETT_311

Re: Doom Monsters Covered In Wounds

Post by BROS_ETT_311 »

Love seeing the progress being made on this! No easy task I'm sure given all the many frames for different actions. Curious though, since this is primarily a "pain" state modification, does that mean it will be compatible with blood/gib mods (nashgore; universal gibs; ludicrous gibs; droplets; etc.)?
UnTrustable

Post by UnTrustable »

I am not sure.
Or at least, not that i know of. Anyways, I never tested it on with the gibs/blood and gore mods out there.
This set of 'monsters in hurt' KEEPS their original walk and attack behaviour.
Sure, the Baron is loosing his arm, but he is still able to attack with his one arm.
He is the only one who has a slight different code than all the others.
The Baron and the revenant are both loosing an arm, but im not focussed on gibs and that kind of stuff, if that is what you mean..?
I'm sorry.
BROS_ETT_311

Post by BROS_ETT_311 »

I see! And yeah, what I mean is whether or not this mod affects the xdeath and blood related code. From what it sounds like it doesn't, since you're only altering the attack, walk, and idle definitions. So I guess it's more than likely compatible :D .

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”