[also spooky]Megalovania. (it's an addon, kid)

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Silentdarkness12

[also spooky]Megalovania. (it's an addon, kid)

Post by Silentdarkness12 »

I was inspired to do this since Xaser Acheron made the midi for Megalodoomia available for download. This replaces the Megalovania in the sans. mod with Megalodoomia, in midi form, therefore allowing you to listen to properly doom-ized Megalovania instead of badtime.mp3. In whatever flavors of sound machine you prefer.

Alternative mediafire mirror in case of server bad times.

Easy to make it work. Just make sure you load it after the main mod in your load order in whatever frontend styling you use or don't use.

Original Mod: sans.

Megalodoomia vid above o3o ^^^

Credit goes not to me, but to Xaser Acheron(at least I think so, unsure atm)

EDIT: CRUMBS, WRONG SUB-FORUM. fffff I KNEW I WAS GONNA MESS THIS UP SOMEHOW AAAAAAAAAA
Attachments
SansReelMogolovonioAddon.pk3
(6.42 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
Blue Shadow

Re: [also spooky]Megalovania. (it's an addon, kid)

Post by Blue Shadow »

Moved to Graphic/Audio Patches forum.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”