Voxel Chibi Doom! Version 5.2 (Jan 24 2020)

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
tuintje

Re: Voxel Chibi Doom! Version 5.2 (Jan 24 2020)

Post by tuintje »

Hi Cherno,

I featured your mod on my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91BQDhtnLcM&t=

Anyway I like your mod and I showcased it there, good work mate :)

oh and i'm not native English btw :)
Cherno

Post by Cherno »

tuintje wrote:Hi Cherno,

I featured your mod on my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91BQDhtnLcM&t=

Anyway I like your mod and I showcased it there, good work mate :)

oh and i'm not native English btw :)
Thanks you for making this video, I enjoyed watching it! It was a good idea to use a test map to showcase all the actors, I never got around to do it myself :)
MugMonster

Post by MugMonster »

I'm trying to load this with all the other mods, and everything works except the enemies. my weapons, the item pick-ups, the 8-bit blood, all that stuff works, but the enemies are still just sprites. any idea why? this is the loadout I'm using

-iwad doom.wad -file voxelchibi_v5.2.pk3 NESDoom1.wad pcspksim.wad LowRes_doom_menu_v0.99.pk3 Low-Res HUD.pk3 LowRes.pk3 8bitblood.pk3
Cherno

Post by Cherno »

MugMonster wrote:I'm trying to load this with all the other mods, and everything works except the enemies. my weapons, the item pick-ups, the 8-bit blood, all that stuff works, but the enemies are still just sprites. any idea why? this is the loadout I'm using

-iwad doom.wad -file voxelchibi_v5.2.pk3 NESDoom1.wad pcspksim.wad LowRes_doom_menu_v0.99.pk3 Low-Res HUD.pk3 LowRes.pk3 8bitblood.pk3

8bitblood replaces all enemies with custom versions, as does VoxelChibiDoom! These mods are not compatible with each other.
MugMonster

Post by MugMonster »

ah, I didnt realize that. the 2017 cacowards recommended them together, guess that was an oopsie on their end

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”