Cathy's Ray Tube vIII.zer0 + Softy 1.5

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Dklark

Re: Cathy's Ray Tube vIII.zer0 + Softy 1.5

Post by Dklark »

CRT v3 looks completely diferent than your other iterations. Almost like a carbon copy of pal plus. I'll probably stick with v2. I personally don't like the washed out colors.
Pixel Eater

Location: In between the Moon and you, between the buried and me.

Post by Pixel Eater »

I'm glad one of them is working for you. Have you tried ScreeM? It's a CRT shader of mine which I've just updated and haven't tried with older Cathy's Ray Tubes. Could be a good match?
Dklark

Post by Dklark »

Pixel Eater wrote:I'm glad one of them is working for you. Have you tried ScreeM? It's a CRT shader of mine which I've just updated and haven't tried with older Cathy's Ray Tubes. Could be a good match?
ScreeM looks very interesting! I'll certainly try it out. Cheers!

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”