SUPER FINAL DOOM

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Marine-STN

SUPER FINAL DOOM

Post by Marine-STN »

SUPER FINAL DOOM

New weapon animations, new status bar and rapid fire weapons.

Download:
http://www.iconofsins.com/2017/04/super-final-doom.html
MrJohnny

Re: SUPER FINAL DOOM

Post by MrJohnny »

Wow, those are some pretty nice-looking animations you've got there. I also appreciate the way you incorporated visual aesthetic to accommodate the change in firing speeds. This could be an ideal choice for vanilla-style slaughter map playthroughs. Nice job!
Someone64

Post by Someone64 »

I really like how these animations look! I just think the shotgun and chainsaw animations could be adjusted. The chainsaw vibration could be more subtle as right now it kinda looks "squishy" like the way it warps like jelly when it vibrates and the shotgun kinda has the same issue with the pump animation.
Trusty McLegit

Post by Trusty McLegit »

The screen shaking looks... off. But the animations look very nice!
Dklark

Post by Dklark »

The sounds need to be synced up badly. The Pump shotgun being the most out of sync with its animation, followed by the Super Shotgun. It's also really hard to aim when the player is being shot in rapid succession. The view gets pitched up so quickly and furiously ergo it's very jarring and should be toned down. This has a lot of potential, I just think there are some kinks that need to be worked out.
CeeJay

Post by CeeJay »

The rocket launcher and BFG take up too much of the screen, would benefit from being lowered much like the original sprite(s). Other than that, nice job.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”